Post your reception pics

pink_tink8i8

DIS Veteran
we already have a post your ceremony thread so I thought I'd start a reception thread. I have gotten so many great ideas from looking at people's disney receptions that I thought it would be a good idea to have pics in one place. :goodvibes

wedding9.jpg

wed3.jpg

ASC_7213.jpg

ASC_7459.jpg

ASC_7501.jpg

ASC_7558.jpg

ASC_7665.jpg

ASC_7244.jpg

ASC_7575.jpg

ASC_7793.jpg

Kids Table
topiary.jpg

ASC_7189.jpg

ASC_7205.jpg

ASC_7385-2.jpg

ASC_7774.jpg

Custom dance floor
ASC_7357.jpg

ASC_7709.jpg

JSC_4158.jpg

DSC_8468.jpg

DSC_8414.jpg

DSC_8546.jpg

DSC_8542.jpg

i have to say i had so much fun at myreception. i took everyones advice and tried to enjoy every moment. i hope all of you will have a wounderful time at yours
:)

finalgarter.jpg

menue-1.jpg

page21.jpg

page24.jpg

finalballroom.jpg

finaldancetonight1.jpg

finalfilm2.jpg

finalfirstdance.jpg

finalfunbegins.jpg

finalholdhand.jpg

one last one i am sorry for all the pics. there was just so much to share from the reception
toast-1.jpg

i also had a photobooth and i have some fun ones from that!!

thank you! their dresses were by Alfred Angelo's seperates line, the color was 'Blue Jay'....very pretty in person!!

I love all your stationery Melissa! Did you get a calligrapher (or whatever they are called!) to do your placecards, etc...?

Sunsh1ne - I LOVE LOVE your reception photos! I am hoping to do a Seaside/Boardwalk theme for our reception back home and your photos are just an inspiration! Love the tables and centrepieces!!

Great thread. I love looking at other people's receptions, you can get so many good idea's!

Melissa and Heidi, I really like your lace table linen's, and I think I'm going to switch to these, do you mind me asking how much they were?

I love all your stationery Melissa! Did you get a calligrapher (or whatever they are called!) to do your placecards, etc...?

Yes, I used a calligrapher for all the stationary. I used http://www.bloomingquill.com/ and she was phenomenal to work with. She did my drink signs, cake flavor signs, table names, place cards, and addressed my invitations. She was super quick to help me fix a few problems when I had to change the seating assignments and I gave her the incorrect address for one of my invitations and she had another one to me in 2 days! The price was great as well and it really added a special touch to everything. I added the rhinestones.

Great thread. I love looking at other people's receptions, you can get so many good idea's!

Melissa and Heidi, I really like your lace table linen's, and I think I'm going to switch to these, do you mind me asking how much they were?

I didn't use Disney and they were a lot more than the $30 or so that Heidi paid, they were in the $100 + range :scared1: (I am trying to block it out of my memory lol) but they were done by hand with ornate beading so it was worth it.

BEAUTIFUL Melissa! love your swarovski champagne glasses

Thank you! I knew I had to have them from the first time I saw them. It was :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter