• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I see a cute little boy eating a :mickeybar , but that is the only picture on #33 that I can see. I wanna see the snowcone thing, too! :sad:

Pollito916 said:
Now I see a cute little boy eating a :mickeybar , but that is the only picture on #33 that I can see. I wanna see the snowcone thing, too! :sad:

Try again, it's above the :mickeybar picture. It took longer to load though than the :mickeybar, so maybe you just scrolled down past it.

CDoobee said:
Try again, it's above the :mickeybar picture. It took longer to load though than the :mickeybar, so maybe you just scrolled down past it.

I tried a couple times, but I only see the text, "My son with 2 of his favs," then the picture with the :mickeybar . I waited for the page to fully load, but there is still nothing in between for me. I guess I am just cursed, and will have to go to Epcot to see (and taste) one for myself!

eliselucky146.jpg
[/IMG]

jjohnson...

adorable children!! :goodvibes

And good looking food too! Thanks for sharing...

Steffy said:
jjohnson...

adorable children!! :goodvibes

And good looking food too! Thanks for sharing...

I didn't think the picture posted. Something went wrong. I had it cropped more to the right so it was mostly the entree. I'll have to try again.

Thanks for the comment on my children. DD is frowning in most of her pictures I have to try to find a "nice" one.

:cool1: My hubby and I are leaving Friday for our anniversary weekend ALONE. We had to move mountains to go and ride some. We some great food priority seatings, all the places the kids don't want to eat. For one we are having afternoon tea at Grand Floridian, Lunch at Chefs France. Dinner at Ohana and Breakfast at Kona Cafe. Any menu suggestions? At Chefs France we already know we are getting the lunch special. We wanted to eat at Morocco for lunch but they no longer serve the sampler at lunch, so we changed to French. I am so excited. Oh and have never ridden Tower of Terror, trying to get my nerve up. :earseek:

Disneynutzfamily said:
:cool1: My hubby and I are leaving Friday for our anniversary weekend ALONE. We had to move mountains to go and ride some. We some great food priority seatings, all the places the kids don't want to eat. For one we are having afternoon tea at Grand Floridian, Lunch at Chefs France. Dinner at Ohana and Breakfast at Kona Cafe. Any menu suggestions? At Chefs France we already know we are getting the lunch special. We wanted to eat at Morocco for lunch but they no longer serve the sampler at lunch, so we changed to French. I am so excited. Oh and have never ridden Tower of Terror, trying to get my nerve up. :earseek:

If you like cheese, try the cheese plate at Chefs de France. Assiette de fromages de France - imported cheese plate $7.50 We loved it!

'Ohana...excuse me while I drool. I looooove the ginger and peanut sauces as well as the pinapple and caramel dessert. OK, so I also got the stupdendous creme brulee. :cloud9:

Tower of Terror: GO! I'm afraid of heights and said I would never, never, never ever do it! But my former boss goaded me into it, so I gave in and went. Now it's one of my most favorite things!

:cool1: thanks for the vote of confidence, that is my husband's favorite ride. Hubby loves cheese so I will pass that info. along. Thanks

Pollito916 said:
I tried a couple times, but I only see the text, "My son with 2 of his favs," then the picture with the :mickeybar .

Well, that's one more than I see. Neither picture is showing up for me. I guess someone said that depending on who they're using to store their pictures, some people might not be able to see them.

Guess I'll have to wait until October and try them myself, too!

Cheers!

maine_jennifer said:
Well, that's one more than I see. Neither picture is showing up for me. I guess someone said that depending on who they're using to store their pictures, some people might not be able to see them.

Cheers!

Yup I cant see it either!

Disneynutzfamily said:

Kona? Tonga Toast! Yummy! Enjoy a bite for me, please!
And re: ToT: Do it! My ds7 and I agreed we'd each ride whatever the other wanted to ride--he wanted to try it, convinced me to go on, and I'm so glad I did! (I'll never do it again, of course...) But the theming is fantastic!
Have a great trip!

Thank you MidNite for the YC t-shirt!! You rock!

maine_jennifer said:

Cheers!

I couldn't see them either - but what I did - go to where the red X is and right mouse click... and then click properties... It will show you where the address for the photo is... Copy and paste that into your address bar - hit enter and then there is the photo. if you click you back button - the photo should then show up for you with the post.

Hope that helps.
Laura

ljb9539 said:
I couldn't see them either - but what I did - go to where the red X is and right mouse click... and then click properties... It will show you where the address for the photo is... Copy and paste that into your address bar - hit enter and then there is the photo. if you click you back button - the photo should then show up for you with the post.

Hope that helps.
Laura

I don't even see red x's on my screen, just the one photo.

proscuitto and fresh mozzarela Castle

Where did that come from? It looks sooooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter