Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOMOFMNM said:
Where can we get the smores besides 50's PT and Boma?? Do they have them at SciFi??

tia...

Well, I think you can get the Smores dessert at a few places, but they will be different at each place. The Smores photo from Jiko and that you will find at 50's Primetime are VERY different.

Actually if you will do a "search this thread" using the keyword "smores" you will find photos of them from Jiko, Primetime and Le Cellier...each different from the other. I've not had the Smores anywhere other than Primetime and IMO is is most like the original old girl scout smores from the photos and it's one of personal favorites.

Hope this helps!

ladyjayhawk said:
Children's Smores dessert at Jiko

JikoSmores.jpg

DROOOOOOLLLLL! This not only looks delicious but lots of fun too!

Wow! Checking out these pix and comments has made me so happy I have picked Jiko for our Thanksgiving Day meal! I cannot wait! :hourglass

Cinderellafifi said:
Wow! Checking out these pix and comments has made me so happy I have picked Jiko for our Thanksgiving Day meal! I cannot wait! :hourglass

OH! You will love it! We had Thanksgiving dinner there in 2003 and were in heaven!!! :cloud9: We had our traditional Turkey day meal at Brown Derby with which we were not impressed and headed back to AKL around 7:30pm thinking we could just walk into Boma since it's a buffet and cycles through pretty quick...wrong! It had an hour plus wait time, so while I was making a breakfast ADR for the next morning, DH and DS went to check out the wait time for Jiko...we were able to walk in and sit at the Chef's table! It was the best meal of our entire trip! Even DS who was 10 said it was his favorite place!

Enjoy! It will be fabulous!

I've been thinking the same thing about Jiko too. I never really found it to be of any interest to me before. It seemed like everything on their menu was very complex and full of things that I don't like. We are really picky eaters, and I just wasn't sure we could find any meals without onions, celery, peppers, tomatoes, etc... However, after seeing some of the pics on this thread, it looks like maybe we should give it a try. The first thing that turned me around was on the Disney food show on the food network when they say that everyone always thinks that African food is spicy food, but it is actually spiced food. I think we need to start branching out more, and this seems like a great place to do it.

Ok, I have enjoyed all your pictures, now I have a question. First, where is beaches and cream, and is Ohana where the luau is. :confused3

Steph Dolin said:
Ok, I have enjoyed all your pictures, now I have a question. First, where is beaches and cream, and is Ohana where the luau is. :confused3

Beaches & Cream is at Beach Club

Ohana is at Polynesian - the Luau is also there, but it is in a different location and is more like a dinner show I believe.

Great pics of the Whispering Canyon meal! We'll have to add that location to our list. We have an "empty" evening next week because we had planned on visiting the new Irish Pub on Pleasure Island but it's not open yet. Regards

Thanks for all the pictures Toyman70......I love when this thread has new additions.
I'm bummed about the Irish Pub too. We were planning on a night there as well...another thread I have been reading is saying it's going to open Oct 10th maybe--we leave the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter