Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oogieboogie said:
Not a food pic, but I love this pic from Whispering Canyon:
wdwmay2004slideshow13100010zy.jpg

Another from Whispering Canyon:
wdwmay2004slideshow13300018nx.jpg

:rotfl: OMG! That is way way too funny! I just about died laughing when I saw that! I can't wait to get there and have my little sister ask for ketchup!

WOW!!!
What's with the bucket of pop there?
LOL!!!
I've heard about the ketchup fiasco but the huge container of pop? LOL!!!
That's hilarious... :)

poohluvrs said:
food looks yummy, but 1 ques....those "family style" skillets look creepy, as does the metal in the kitchen sink dessert, are they really clean?! :smooth:

Nope, they don't wash them between guests.

Oh wait, that's comforters :earboy2:

Just kidding, I'm sure they wash everything...

I really want to eat at WCC after seeing those pics- that looks SO GOOD!!!
I love this thread!

oogieboogie,

What is that b/w the man and the little boy? Is that another container of soda, but square, instead?

Wow! Those fruit animals at Poly were phenomenal!

:rotfl: Those buckets of pop are hilarious. How do I manage to have them serve my DH one of those...he's a heavy drinker :banana:

oogieboogie - Is the Cappuccino Creme Brulee from CRT also?

denman007 - fabulous animal fruit shot!

I also am really enjoying this thread, and the link to www.wdwfood.com.

Thanks everyone!

LSUDisWe kept asking for refills, so finally our waiter brought out these buckets instead and told us we'd better finish the whole thing! :rotfl:

Alice Sr. Yes, the Cappuccino creme brulee is from CRT.

This is great!! Keep them coming! I haven't gone before and food is a big deal to DH, so it sure helps to actually see what some of the food looks like.

I've decided I have to do the Kitchen Sink just for the fun of it with the kids, I'm thinking on our last day!! That would be so much fun!

Of course, now DH will think I have totally gone insane when I start snapping pictures of the food! :crazy:

D&R love Disney]Slipper dessert at Narcoossee's
47b5dd28b3127cce90c9a7e49a6700000026108AatGLhi2cNK

OMG! I can't get over that! It's the most beautiful item of food I have *ever* seen. And I'm not even a princess kinda person... it must be my shoe fetish
:rotfl: Seriously, it looks *gorgeous*. I want one!

oogieboogie said:
More pics:

Not a food pic, but I love this pic from Whispering Canyon:
wdwmay2004slideshow13100010zy.jpg

:rotfl: I was not a fan of the food at WC, but I'm down with a bucket of diet coke on a hot summer day. We'll definitely have to give WC another try this summer.

Thank you for all the pictures, I had not thought of taking pics of our food, but you better believe that in december I will be snapping away.

poohangel

Does anyone have any pics of the skillet breakfast from WCC or breakfast from Cinderella's?

This thread is awesome!! I, too, never thought of taking pictures of the food, but then again normally our past WDW trips, we are eating counter service. So nothing fancy. I do hope to get into WCC. That skillet sure looked good and I just finished breakfast a while ago. My DH will get a kick out of the "big" pop and my DS well he is a ketchup freak. I think we will all enjoy that meal. A little something for all of us. :earsgirl:

NOW...I'm hungry. You could swim in the glass of pepsi...oooopss Coke! That reminds me of the time my dh asked for pepsi at WCC. The waitress announced to the whole place that he asked for pepsi. She had everyone shout, "Shame shame shame, Mickey likes Coke!" it was hilarious!

I've got to squeeze Whispering Canyon in somewhere in my PS now. Thanks for the pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter