Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That LOOKS AMAZING! Details please..what's in it? How great was it?

Man I am hungry now

We are going there for the first time in September and I will have to remember this.

It was amazing! Our whole meal was fantastic, but I would go there just for the sushi and dessert!:love:
Spicy Sensation - Scallops, Tuna, Avocado, Tobiko, and Fireball Sauce $18

California Grill Desserts

DSC00282MBWDWphotos.jpg

Banana and Butterscotch "Buzz" - caramelized bananas and butterscotch custard stack with coffee caramel, cocoa nib, and crunchy plantain $10.00

DSC00280MBWDWphotos.jpg

Valrhona Chocolate Cake and Peanut butter Icecream- Warm Valrhona chocolate cake with molten center, Peanut butter ice cream and chocolate sauce $10

California Grill Desserts

DSC00282MBWDWphotos.jpg

Banana and Butterscotch "Buzz" - caramelized bananas and butterscotch custard stack with coffee caramel, cocoa nib, and crunchy plantain $10.00

DSC00280MBWDWphotos.jpg

Valrhona Chocolate Cake and Peanut butter Icecream- Warm Valrhona chocolate cake with molten center, Peanut butter ice cream and chocolate sauce $10

:goodvibes

I have tons of Food Pictures at Tagrel.com if you are interested. They are listed under the room called: Eats, Treats & Character Meets & then the thread is called: Food Glorious Food - Dining Around the World - Pictorial Review

Pictures from:

Tangerine Cafe
'Ohana
Bubba Gump's (Universal City Walk)
Alfredo's
Sunshine Season Food Court
Chef Mickey's - Dinner
Earl of Sandwich
Grand Floridian Tea
Brown Derby
Rain Forest Cafe
Spoodles Pizza Take out
Le Chefs De France
Raglan Road
Park Fare - Breakfast
LeCellier
Saratoga Springs Food Court Area
Germany Candy Counter
Japan Food Kiosk

DSC00532MBWDWphotos.jpg

Yummmy! I'm in the mood for some dessert! :love: doesn't this look like a wonderful thing on a HOT summer night to indulge in?!?! I am so craving some...this is the best I can do for now.:bitelip:

I have tons of Food Pictures at Tagrel.com if you are interested. They are listed under the room called: Eats, Treats & Character Meets & then the thread is called: Food Glorious Food - Dining Around the World - Pictorial Review

Pictures from:

Tangerine Cafe
'Ohana
Alfredo's
Chef Mickey's - Dinner
Earl of Sandwich
Grand Floridian Tea
Brown Derby
Rain Forest Cafe
Spoodles Pizza Take out
Le Chefs De France
Raglan Road
Park Fare - Breakfast
LeCellier
Germany Candy Counter
Japan Food Kiosk

I checked out your thread on Tagrel.com and your pictures are great. I had heard some not so nice things about Bubba Gump's and I was so sure about going there, during the Universal part of our vacation. But, after looking at those pictures I really want to go now.
Thanks

Pictures from:

Tangerine Cafe
'Ohana
Alfredo's
Chef Mickey's - Dinner
Earl of Sandwich
Grand Floridian Tea
Brown Derby
Rain Forest Cafe
Spoodles Pizza Take out
Le Chefs De France
Raglan Road
Park Fare - Breakfast
LeCellier
Germany Candy Counter
Japan Food Kiosk

Wonderful pictures thank you for telling us about them.

Sarah

ok,I must be blind, I could not find the room called eats, treats and character meets:confused3

Pictures from:

Tangerine Cafe
'Ohana
Alfredo's
Chef Mickey's - Dinner
Earl of Sandwich
Grand Floridian Tea
Brown Derby
Rain Forest Cafe
Spoodles Pizza Take out
Le Chefs De France
Raglan Road
Park Fare - Breakfast
LeCellier
Germany Candy Counter
Japan Food Kiosk

We used to go to Bubba Gumps in Oahu when we lived there all the time. WE LOVE IT!!! We would just order a couple buckets of the shrimp and an order of garlic bread and a few margarita's. Then we could sit on the deck of the restaurant and watch the sunset over Waikiki. Why did we leave Hawaii again????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter