Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yay: Hi ya'll

Yeah, I'd like to get that ID too, can you purchase it somewhere !!!

Really, my D/L expires in 2 weeks, who wouldn't want to have Mr. M's D/L except Mrs. M huh? :rotfl2: :lmao:

Seobaina,

I enjoyed your pictures. I'm sure everyone would love to see your pics here. I would like to know what you ate and if you liked it. TIA

seobaina said:
I've finally placed my food photos from Disney World (and other places) from April/May this year (06) online. They're here http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/seobaina/Disney Food/ Let me know if you need me to post them in here. There's 71 so I didn't want to do it straight away.

Those are great photos, thanks for posting them! That plate of food from Whispering Canyon Cafe, is that the fried chicken? Or is that part of the Platter?

I don't know if this is the correct forum to ask but here's a question..we will be in Disney Aug 14th to 19th with the meal plan.I have all my reservations made. The question is do you think there would be a problem if I called now to change the reservations from 5 people to 6.. I am keeping the same reservations just adding another person.

You will have to call and see sometimes they can just add sometimes the entire ADR will need to be changed I believe it depends on the restaurant..

Does anybody have pictures of CRT's lamb or chicken dinner? How about the kids' meals for dinner?
Anyone have the kids' pasta marinara for lunch?

Tell me how you liked it! Thanks! :)

thought i would share these with you from my last visit

mickeychocolate.jpg

From everything I've read, you can only get the Cinderella's Slipper dessert at the Grand Floridian restaurants. It is a special order. I plan to order it to go with my Afternoon Tea in December.

The great thing about this thread is even though it has been almost a year since being at WDW, looking at this thread I see many of the meals we enjoyed and brings back all the great memories :love:

chirurgeon said:
From everything I've read, you can only get the Cinderella's Slipper dessert at the Grand Floridian restaurants. It is a special order. I plan to order it to go with my Afternoon Tea in December.

I ordered the slipper to be served at the Tea last January and it was $14.00. The only issue we had was that it took a while for them to figure out how to charge us. It took over a half an hour to get our bill. Hopefully they've got that figured out by now.

Shelly

PS - it was very pretty and tasted yummy!!

Hi everyone
I just got back from my Disney Trip... We had such a great time... I will be posting my food pics for all of you tomorrow... Here are the list od restaurants we ate at..

Sat. Royal Crown Pub, Boma
Sun. Grand Floridian Cafe
Mon. Tuskers, Kona Cafe
Tues. Artist Point
Wed.Pecos Bill Cafe (Best Burgers Ever) Bistro de Paris (Excellent)
Thurs. Commisary at MGM... Sci Fi

Cant wait for all of you to see the pics get very for your mouth to water :surfweb:

I can't wait to see the pictures! You have one we have never seen, Bistro de Paris..wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter