Post your pics from the 3rd week in August!!!!!

Geooo

Earning My Ears
Anyone got any pics from the parks for the 3rd week of August. Would really like to see a snapshot of the crowd levels then. Plan on going this year 18-25th and I am hoping it will be Ok wise with crowds.

Depends on what you consider the 3rd wk......the week starting the 12th is projected to be quite crowded with a 9/10 crowd level while the week starting the 19th is projecting a light to moderate crowd level of 5/10 for the most part.....according to touringplans.com anyway. We have been to Florida and Disney the last two weeks of August for the past 4 years in a row and usually the crowds are very manageable.....almost nonexistent in the first few hours of each day. Good luck!

I don't have any crowd pics, but if it helps, we were there three years ago in August. August 15-22nd. I was a little apprehensive about going at that time because of the heat. But it really wasn't much hotter than it gets here in NJ. We were pleasantly surprised that the parks weren't packed. I mean, Disney will always be busy, but there were times we would get off rides and get right back in line for a 5/10 min wait at most. Now, keep in mind we got to each park at opening or soon there after. We enjoyed August so much that we'll be there August 21st-27th this year. It will be HOT, but as long as you're prepared for that, it's definitely doable (oh, and it did rain pretty much every day we were there, but for very short periods of time...we just put ponchos on and kept at it). I hope you enjoy your trip no matter when you go. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter