Post your November 2005 rates and discounts (if any)

JenniferW said:
Just booked tonight $129 Annual Pass discount for Royal Pacific Nov 27-29th.

I'm very happy : )

Jenn

Wow, that's great! Did you do it online, over the phone with Universal or another way??

Did it on line with loews website and put in APH discount.

Jenn

If you just need a room and not tickets, you should check out Hotelkingdom.com. They have RP for $179, HRH for $199 and PB for $234 for many November dates. Not huge bargains, but 20% off rack rate.

I booked this rate directly with RPH after seeing the rate advertised on Expedia's website. I called and asked for the best rate and they intially gave me a $249 rate. I then explained that I can get it for $177 through expedia and they put me on hold for what seemed like 30 minutes...but when the lady came back on she said that they did verify that rate and can go ahead and reserve it for the same price. This doesn't e=include theme park tickets or anything but if you go to mousesavers you'll find a link that can get you 7 days at both parks for the price of 1...an extreme deal!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter