***Post Your MNSSHP Costume Ideas***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not exactly true!
My wife and I dressed as Peter pan and Tinkerbell,my wife is 5th tall blonde and a US size 4 but with curves, her dress was made to pretty much look exactly like the character and was made amazingly by her and my mother in-law she also had a clip in fringe.

My outfit was made to look exactly like Peterpans down to the material and tights along with the velvet shorts, my hair was coloured orange too
I'm 6ft 1 slim build

At the AKL hotel we was asked to pose for alot of pictures with small children, we already knew we could not sign autographs!
When at the park we was told at the gate to please not sign autographs as we looked alot like the characters but that asking as the parents of children wanting pictures knew we was not CM's then we could still pose for pictures!!

On the way into the park we was stopped by 2 CM's who asked as to pose for a picture and to sign their CM character book!

So you are still allowed to go into the parks when dressed just like a character your jut NOT allowed to sign as one or pretend to be a CM.
:)

Did you go for a party or just a normal day? And what time did you get to the park?

We did a test run with the costumes this weekend. I bought a stippling brush and some black face paint to give DS and DH some 5 o'clock shadow. I also bought some rings and little accessories at party city after the pics were taken.
IMG_0026_zpsb71b9684.jpg

IMG_0031_zps4d1f8f4c.jpg

DS1 who is not going with us.
IMG_0036_zpsb9edb294.jpg

We did a test run with the costumes this weekend. I bought a stippling brush and some black face paint to give DS and DH some 5 o'clock shadow. I also bought some rings and little accessories at party city after the pics were taken.
IMG_0026_zpsb71b9684.jpg

IMG_0031_zps4d1f8f4c.jpg

DS1 who is not going with us.
IMG_0036_zpsb9edb294.jpg

if the stippling brush doesn't work try a mascara wand, works wonders for creating a beard

Scrolling down, I thought, "That's the cutest little pirate ever." Then I thought, "OMG, there's a parrot too!!!!!"

I LOVE the parrot! :cutie:

My mom and I are going to MNSSHP October 12 with a Shrek theme. I've decided on what I'm doing, but she says that she wants to focus more on my costume... I'm hoping that I can convince her otherwise! :scratchin

I am going as Elisabeth Swann in her outfit from the second movie, and my BF is dressing as Jack Sparrow. Our costume bag was inspected by the TSA at the airport...gotta wonder what they thought about a bag with a Jack Sparrow wig, a couple pirate coats, some Halloween decorations (for the room) and a package of pumpkin cookies.

i'm going on the 5th with my girlfriend. She's going as Cinderella and i'm going as a Haunted Mansion butler.

I've finally decided to go as Puss in Boots, and I'm still trying to convince my mom to go as Fiona. She doesn't want to wear a wig, but I could probably convince her otherwise! ::yes::

I just finished getting all the pieces to our costumes. We are going as characters from the movie Grease. My DH will be dressed as a T-Bird, I will be a pink lady and my DD5 will also be a pink lady, but in a poodle skirt. I'm excited I wanted easy costumes that wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Hopefully, it won't rain....fingers crossed!

my fiance and i are going as a beekeeper and a bee. i bought my costume but need to make my purse, and we are going to make his costume instead of buying it.

My BF and I are going for the first time this Friday and I'm SO EXCITED! We will be Lock and Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas, however I'm doing it a bit more DisneyBound than cosplay...(red dress rather than long sleeves and pants)
I love costumes and can't wait to people-watch!
:hmghost:

I just finished getting all the pieces to our costumes. We are going as characters from the movie Grease. My DH will be dressed as a T-Bird, I will be a pink lady and my DD5 will also be a pink lady, but in a poodle skirt. I'm excited I wanted easy costumes that wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Hopefully, it won't rain....fingers crossed!

We just did the Grease theme at our favorite Vermont Campground. They do a Halloween weekend in September. We had 4 T-Birds and 2 pink ladies. Super easy and since we all had jackets we didn't freeze on the unseasonably cold evening

I'm SOOOO Happy! I just finished my DS Prince Charming!

100_1147-1.jpg

Just in case you forgot DD is going as Cinderella!

100_0872.jpg

I hope we get some AWESOME pics of them with the characters in these!

raraavis said:
my fiance and i are going as a beekeeper and a bee. i bought my costume but need to make my purse, and we are going to make his costume instead of buying it.
I would love to see pictures!
TeresaMRoberts said:
I'm SOOOO Happy! I just finished my DS Prince Charming! Just in case you forgot DD is going as Cinderella! I hope we get some AWESOME pics of them with the characters in these!
Those costumes are AMAZING! :teeth: I especially love the Prince's jacket! Great job! :thumbsup2

We were at the party on 9/18 and saw an AWESOME costume. A couple dressed as Gary and Mary from THE MUPPETS, complete with a Walter along for the ride.

Also, here we are at the party as nerds...

10536_3873597643759_794853881_n.jpg

We were at the party on 9/18 and saw an AWESOME costume. A couple dressed as Gary and Mary from THE MUPPETS, complete with a Walter along for the ride.

Also, here we are at the party as nerds...

Very cool, Did the rain bother the party to much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter