Post your MGM photos!

Most of our mgm pics are from the holiday parade. But I love this one:
MGMFountain.jpg

CIMG0025.jpg

Catch the Hollywood Public Works guys in the afternoon on the main drag or Sunset Boulevard, they're a riot.

It's on the back end of one of the city streets. Real specific, huh? LOL

We manage to find it every time, though I am not sure where it is. The wall for the construction of L, M, Action was right next to it when we first went, so it must be on the way there???

Thanks.. Im adding this to my list and will try to find it..

Wow! What a great thread! Although I have been to WDW 4 times, I ahve only been to the studios once. I am seeing how VERY much I missed! Keep the pictures coming!:thumbsup2

Here are a couple from previous trips, have not loaded this Dec's pics yet.

FlowerGardenVacationApril2005126.jpg

FlowerGardenVacationApril2005309.jpg

Love love LOVE this thread!! :love: This is our favorite park and seeing these pictures really make me homesick. :guilty:

At LMA, I caught the stuntman's jump from the roof (look for the black body in front of the building) ....

My two little ones in front of The Brown Derby....

My brave 6 year old (SO SERIOUS!) after riding Tower of Terror ....

and then of course there's my signature ....

This one, (it is in one of the links I posted above) is one of my favorites from all my WDW trips.............

DSCN6769_edited.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter