• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your Floral!!!

This is our daughters Boquet from her CruiseLine Wedding in November 2009. The flowers are made of clay and looked so real it was unbelievable!!

Heres my floral, we didn't have alot but they did a beautiful job and my flowers were silk so I have them forever now :cutie:

242buqb.jpg

3bxuh.jpg

2wbw3dg.jpg

15qaurl.jpg

dhcu9z.jpg

zsmm1u.jpg

Wow..I just found this page and I totally want to redo soo much!! Just beautiful!
We are doing fake flowers since we are driving down. We (unfortunately) aren't getting married AT Disney (honeymooning there) and didn't want to trust just anyone to making bouquets that I may not like when I got there.

I need some advice tho from looking at this! We are tryign alot of DIY things with this wedding....
Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids, groomsmen covered
We are doing candles in champagne glassesas centerpeices at reception tables (although I saw some of flowers floating in glasses which is beautiful! How does that work?)

If the flowergirl carries a basket of flower petals (we will be using real white rose petals for this), does she need a wand or bouquet too?

And, if we are doing a unity sand ceremony, should we have a floral arrangement with that like some have with the unity candle?

Everyones bouquet seems so big and round.. is it bad to have it long and lean? I'll post pics of what I have so far soon...

Also, if moms aren't IN the wedding, are they supposed to have flowers? We did get them 'mom of bride, mom of groom' pins...

What else????? Ahhhhh time is coming fast!!

Silk homemade flower girl and flower baby bouquets
IMG_5817.jpg

Zoewand01.jpg

Zoewand02.jpg

Zoewand03.jpg

Zoewand04.jpg

We just has some pedals on our sand ceremony table:

Sand-1.jpg

DF's Flower

Brian02.jpg

Memorial Candle:

Candle-1.jpg

My flowers, a few pictures I loved them:

Mine02.jpg

Mine.jpg

By Bridesmaids wands, a few angles:

Wand01.jpg

Wand02.jpg

Wand03.jpg

Wand04.jpg

I like the simple petals around the unity sand... thats simple and beautiful.

Thanks for the pics!! Love em!

Silk home made flower girl and flower baby bouquets
IMG_5817.jpg

Zoewand01.jpg

Zoewand02.jpg

Zoewand03.jpg

Zoewand04.jpg

We just has some pedals on our sand ceremony table:

Sand-1.jpg

DF's Flower

Brian02.jpg

Memorial Candle:

Candle-1.jpg

My flowers, a few pictures I loved them:

Mine02.jpg

Mine.jpg

By Bridesmaids wands, a few angles:

Wand01.jpg

Wand02.jpg

Wand03.jpg

Wand04.jpg

Your boquet was gorgeous! How many roses is that? And would you mind telling me how you made the flower girls and baby flower girls flowers? They looked perfect!

Your boquet was gorgeous! How many roses is that? And would you mind telling me how you made the flower girls and baby flower girls flowers? They looked perfect!

I'd love to know,too ... your floral was absolutely beautiful!! :goodvibes

I'd love to know,too ... your floral was absolutely beautiful!! :goodvibes

THANKS!

One of my bridesmaids made them, she is an event planner for a local floral and events shop, and is very talented!

She said they are craft styrofoam balls, then she hot glued each flower into them. She used hot glue so that the baby wouldn't be able to pull out the flowers. I have heard some people just pin or stick them in, but we wanted it to hold up. I believe there are also floral pins in it to make sure even if the glue let go the pins should hold the flowers in. She did a few trials first, but they ended up looking to big, so this was what we ended up with. I love that she also added the hidden mickey's. Her and I did the college program together back in 2000, so she has the same love for Disney as I do. :goodvibes

If you want more detail, I can email her and get any questions you have answered!

THANKS!

One of my bridesmaids made them, she is an event planner for a local floral and events shop, and is very talented!

She said they are craft styrofoam balls, then she hot glued each flower into them. She used hot glue so that the baby wouldn't be able to pull out the flowers. I have heard some people just pin or stick them in, but we wanted it to hold up. I believe there are also floral pins in it to make sure even if the glue let go the pins should hold the flowers in. She did a few trials first, but they ended up looking to big, so this was what we ended up with. I love that she also added the hidden mickey's. Her and I did the college program together back in 2000, so she has the same love for Disney as I do. :goodvibes

If you want more detail, I can email her and get any questions you have answered!

Thank you for the details! They really turned out beautifully. :goodvibes

DD's Bouquet (the blue hydrengas and yellow roses up a few) they are all made of CLAY!!!! She found a woman in California who makes all of these AMAZING floral. So she as well will have them forever. She really wanted the Hydrengas and Disney didn't offer them so she went hunting and found her company. After seeing the web site for her I was looking through and watched her make them on Martha Stewart, they are so lifelike I was totally in awe of them when I saw them in person......

We had limited floral...just my and my MOH's bouquets, the men's boutineers and mother's corsages. Here are some pictures though!

My bouquet - bright yellow Gerber daisies:
FBWpbouq610.jpg

Eric's Boutineer - one bright yellow mini Gerber daisy and 2 billy buttons, aka Craspedia:
FBWgrgroom610.jpg

MOH's bouquet - 7 bright yellow and white Gerber daisies.
232323232%7Ffp53984%3Enu%3D9346%3E249%3E259%3EWSNRCG%3D33%3C3%3B8476334%3Anu0mrj

My centerpieces that also doubled as altar arrangements
1-2.jpg

They were hydrangeas, peonies and orchids.

My bouquet & Danny's bout
crying.jpg

Mine was hydrangeas and peonies, Danny's bout was cymbidium (sp?) orchids wrapped in a teal ribbon to match the rest of the decor.

Everybody's flowers look so beautiful. I haven't gotten married yet but have a picture of my centerpieces.

000_0023.jpg

000_0022.jpg

000_0021.jpg

We are having a Cinderella themed wedding in Wisconsin and I wanted to use pumpkins because the wedding will be in the fall. I am going to alternate on the tables with flowers coming out of the top and some without. All the centerpieces will be made out of silk flowers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter