Post your favourite photo !

I love pizza planet and the pizza burger is real good!!:rotfl:

My DS had it once, he was totally obsessed with Toy Story when he was little, I don't think it can have been too good, he's never asked to go back for seconds, but I think I've mentioned before that he was thoroughly disappointed that they didn't have the milkshake machine, like in the film, where the shake is regurgitated from the mouths of the LGM's.:eek:

Frontierland from Big Thunder Queu:
2831741017_dfa4c7a87a_b.jpg

The X-wing outside Star Tours...at first look I though it was smaller than it should be, but after thinking about it I realise that the X-wing is like a Spitfire; small, fast and maneouverable - this is probably "life size".

Star Tours is ace. I know some say it's old tech and past it but I don't agree. It's a blast of a ride and the theming throughout is possibly the best at DLP. [OK, second best after ToT]

The thing I don't get is how come Disney do a Star Wars ride anyway? Where's the connection?

2864246960_884ba74bc8.jpg

It's because Michael Eisner and George Lucas were great pals.

I love Star Tours too ~ I don't care how dated it is now, it's one of my fave rides at both DLRP and WDW. :love:

BTW, lovely photos everyone ~ please keep them coming! :goodvibes

disneylandparis2008046.jpg

My son Tobias all coy with Minnie :)

And my other son not happy that she took Woody off him :)

disneylandparis2008048.jpg

Wow lovely photos!!! Adventureland is amazing for the scenery for photographs.
Awww and the pics with Minnie are SO adorable!!!

I really like these ones i got of the castle. I love the contrast on the last 2 with the sand too LOL.

P1020586.jpg

P1040388.jpg

P1040394.jpg

P1040398.jpg

P1040399.jpg

Ashleigh x

I love the side views of the Castle. I've looked through all my pics of previous trips and we only have front on views of the Castle, this will definatly be rectified in 13 days!

What fabulous theming. Totally OTT. Shame about the ride though - the biggest disappointment in DLP.

On seeing the Nautilus I was transformed back to WDW 20 years ago with it's "20,000 leagues under the sea" attraction.

2890474279_045abd36c5_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter