• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favourite photo !

August was busy!

2774993290_1f8cdf15a8.jpg

wow I love those! They look gorgeous, i especially love on the first one how you can see the mickey face too!

Ashleigh x

Ahhhh, the cool calmness of the arcade. DW loved how there was never a queue for the toilets here.

2831169431_4603a44c67.jpg

The infamous Pizza Burger. Has anyone actually eaten one?

I have to say, Pizza Planet was out of place at DLP - downmarket and grubby.

2831161631_c6024463ce.jpg

We didn't eat the pizza burger but have to say that Pizza Planet was enjoyable in the summer. As it is out of the way it was not busy. We liked the fact that you picked up your item from the counter and then found the till to pay for it. Rather than the double queuing system of most fast food restaurants :)

We didn't eat the pizza burger but have to say that Pizza Planet was enjoyable in the summer. As it is out of the way it was not busy. We liked the fact that you picked up your item from the counter and then found the till to pay for it. Rather than the double queuing system of most fast food restaurants :)

Fair points Cyrano :).

Maybe we just picked a bad day/time. It was quiet for sure but it looked like the tables hadn't been cleared for hours. And, yes, the queuing system is much better. I still say it's got a downmarket feel to it though with poorly executed theming which looks like it needs freshening up.

Fair points Cyrano :).

Maybe we just picked a bad day/time. It was quiet for sure but it looked like the tables hadn't been cleared for hours. And, yes, the queuing system is much better. I still say it's got a downmarket feel to it though with poorly executed theming which looks like it needs freshening up.
I try to avoid it, as it makes me feel like I've left disney :(

2831161631_c6024463ce.jpg

I love pizza planet and the pizza burger is real good!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter