Post your favorite theme park and why!

Disneyland

Walt's aura is everywhere there.. it's a really amazing feeling.

If we're talking about within WDW: Disney's Animal Kingdom = best imagineering of all 4 parks

WDW
EPCOT, to be exact:-)
I just love everything about it. It's got the speedy rides, but you can take a nice walk around the countries

Magic Kingdom @ WDW is my favorite park. Always hass been, and probably always will be. I, personally, prefer it to Disneyland (but I've only been there once)
I could spend hours listing reasons. :upsidedow
I feel like it's the most magical park. Love it! :goodvibes

Walt Disney World- Magic Kingdom. It is so magical. It really is. And the classic Imagineering is everywhere. It has great variety, and just great fun! I love it. I could stay there and never leave

Hollywood Studios @ WDW i love rock n roller coaster and tower of terror,​

My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom in florida, its has the most Iconic rides and I have plenty of happy memory from there.

It's so hard to pick! I'd say Magic Kingdom in WDW. I love walking around Epcot though, there are just so many details!

Magic Kingdom because that is where you really feel the magic the most and all the dreams come true.

But being a thrill junkie like I am, Hollywood Studios is a close second

My favorite would have to be Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World. There is just something so magical about it, and when I walk through those gates I always think, "I'm home."

magic kingdom at wdw, for sure.
its just so... magical? haha, i don't know, i love it there! plus, its a small world is my FAVORITE ride, so thats a plus! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Disney park: Disney's Hollywood Studios
Non-Disney park: Universal Studios (which I actually kind of prefer over Disney atm :x)

Honestly, I'd probably have to say EPCOT or Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter