Post your favorite nightime and fireworks photos

I took this one right before I ran out of disneyland for the night, the park was closed and we were running out from the pirates store and i wanted oooonnnneeee last shot of mickey and walt, this time from the back :) i love how its all purple-y colors!

Disneyland-8-2-06335.jpg

AWESOME!!:thumbsup2

This is the second pic you have taken that I have used as my desktop. Thank you soooo much!! I love it!!
Your pics bring me such Disney Joy every time I look at my desktop:wizard:

Thank you!!! Wow, I feel like a jerk not seeing your comment until now ! I'm so glad you like the pictures. I was particularly happy with my firework pictures from that trip because it was on my big to do list when I got there :)

Wow, that's so awesome! I haven't been to DL during the holidays for so long, I get a little teary seeing pictures like that and the holiday magic fireworks on YT. :goodvibes

By the way, what kind of camera are you using?

Wow, that's so awesome! I haven't been to DL during the holidays for so long, I get a little teary seeing pictures like that and the holiday magic fireworks on YT. :goodvibes

By the way, what kind of camera are you using?

Thank you! I use a Nikon D40 :) Its the most basic of the series, but definitely good enough ! I loooove it there during the holidays. I get teary eyed too. Its just so magical and emotional at the same time; its hard for the heart to hold back.

wow. that makes me think i will have to plan a holiday trip some year.

wow. that makes me think i will have to plan a holiday trip some year.

You should :) I think its almost my favorite time of year to go to DLR. I think the place holds more magic during the holiday season !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter