• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your favorite Character photo

Gillian G said:
My daughter, Scarlet...
july_2005_493fixed.jpg

Scarlet is just beautiful! Great Pic.

This was our last trip for our Honeymoon in 2003.
Pluto03.jpg

This is my favourite, Snow White and our mascot Bear, who always travels with us and has lots of great adventures. Now we have an almost 2 year old, so he comes with us instead and bear has been retired. Can't wait for DS to meet all the characters in Sept.
snowwhite03.jpg

Cheers

50_MickeyMinnie.jpg

05/05/05 50th Celebration kick-off day.

Brandy_Goofy_resized.jpg

My 26th B-day @ Goofy's Kitchen. 2/12/05

BRANDYCHICKENLITTLE.jpg

Sally (Me) and Chicken Little & Mickey's Trick-Or-Treat Oct '05

tchan03 said:
I like Winnie the Pooh but don't take away my wife :love:

h3.jpg

Terence

Your wedding was so beautiful! We also we married on Feb 22. But in 1999. I loved your website! I would love to do that for our vow renewals at 10 year anniv. Love the pics!

Now here's something you don't see every day! :)

167530890_18f19b40a8.jpg

-Gepetto & Pooh: Taken @ the Character Breakfast in DL-

tchan03 said:
I like Winnie the Pooh but don't take away my wife :love:

h3.jpg

Terence

what a beautiful wedding. Great day. That is also my husband's birthday. What a dream come true for both of you. Have a wonderful and blessed marriage.

This is my obviously twitterpated then-3yo DS at Mickey's Halloween Treat at DCA last year with his two all-time favorite characters - Thomas and Donald. Daisy is just the added bonus!
90588311508_0_ALB.jpg

Our Character Photos from our June 2006 Trip

Sheriff Woody- The kids very first autograph of the trip!
IMG_1041.jpg

Storytellar Breakfast
IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

Gipetto
IMG_1209.jpg

Pluto
IMG_1210.jpg

Hercules- My favorite character interaction of the trip! He was fabulous with all the kids.
IMG_1228.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter