Post your fall 2012 FD trip here!

Oh! I am planning on going on October. Did I read correctly though that other people got FD with a LM room at AoA?

October 30-November 7. We changed from standard to garden view to get the free dining at POFQ. Then we upgraded to DxDP:)

11/12 - 11/16 Port Orleans French Quarter Garden View.

Surprise 11th birthday present for my youngest son. :)

12/10-12/15 POFQ standard view room & FREE dining!!!

... Is it December yet?!?!?

Port Orleans Riverside for 13 people (3 rooms - gasp!) free dining for November 15-21.

So excited!!

For POFQ is it required to have garden, river or log bed to have FD? Please let me know I am currently booked for standard and need to know of I should upgrade for the code coming out. Thank you!

niknakk said:
For POFQ is it required to have garden, river or log bed to have FD? Please let me know I am currently booked for standard and need to know of I should upgrade for the code coming out. Thank you!

I'm not positive but it does seem like the FD is available for higher priced rooms. I've seen that most people getting FD at POFQ got the garden view. They have certain rooms reserved for the promotion, and there was no availability for my dates at POFQ even tho that's where I was booked at. I had to switch to CBR with a king bed.

niknakk said:

It's not required, just depends on the room availability under the FD promotion during your stay. I was lucky enough to be able to book a standard room at POFQ for FD, so it is possible. Just wait until you call in, as you may not have to upgrade. Good luck!

free dining I love but oh nooooo of course my dates are blacked out...tears falling as I type

We decided yesterday to make an unexpected trip back to Disney on 12/10! It will be our 2nd trip this year!!!! We booked POR Royal Room - Garden View. The Royal Room - Standard View rooms were all booked.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter