Post your DVC pictures here

Beach Club, Summer 2003 -- our first summer as DVC members, enjoying our first "trip home". We spent two glorious weeks in a studio at the new Beach Club Villas. I look at this and I think: it's almost time for dinner...we're walking to the Cape May Cafe for the clambake...planning to then hop the boat for the Studios for the second Fantasmic...pixiedust:

Save0001.jpg
ooh, I love this time of the evening and I love your description of it all.. I feel like I'm right there! thank you!

What a beautiful photo! The colors are so interesting. We just :love: our BWV home!

Thank you :) This one was taking right at dawn.

My husband (still getting used to saying that) made fun of me for taking pictures from the balcony at all hours. And I mean ALL hours. I even have pictures at 3am ish of the CMs cleaning the boardwalk.

My husband (still getting used to saying that) made fun of me for taking pictures from the balcony at all hours. And I mean ALL hours. I even have pictures at 3am ish of the CMs cleaning the boardwalk.

Sounds like congratulations on your marriage are in order party:

Can't tell you how many times we have stayed in a BW view at BWV and we NEVER tire of that view! DD, who is almost 16 and knows everything:confused3 , has a fit every time we take yet another photo of that view:lmao:

I love both of these pictures.
A little of topic but we are neighbors, I'm in Lisle. I just thought that was kinda cool.

I love the BWV pics, we stayed there last summer and I LOVED it. The BW view was amazing, I took lots of pics too, but my hard drive crashed a few months ago and I lost everything :sad2:

congrats! did you happen to get married at sea breeze point? love the photos! please post more if you feel like it!

A little of topic but we are neighbors, I'm in Lisle. I just thought that was kinda cool.

I love the BWV pics, we stayed there last summer and I LOVED it. The BW view was amazing, I took lots of pics too, but my hard drive crashed a few months ago and I lost everything :sad2:

Hi neighbor :wave2:

We are with you!!! We always make a stop to see the red sox or pats!!!! Go Boston! :) We will be there in two days and I'm sure we will stop in to see the Celtics or Sox!

just saw this post....hope your trip was great...celtins won today!!!!......Lets go CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got back yesterday and I've started sorting through my pictures. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Our "home" at The Springs
IMG_0649.jpg

Not-so-hidden Mickeys under the counter...
IMG_0761.jpg

Pool spouts
IMGP2952.jpg

Deserts at Artist's Palette
IMGP2962.jpg

View from our living room after a rain shower
IMGP3000.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter