Post your DVC pictures here

IMG_1385.jpg

I have added some more pictures and a new web page for my 2007 trip.
http://web.mac.com/theckerman/iWeb/Site/Summer 2007 Disney.html

Hi,
I think I got it just trying to see if I can make them smaller.
Sorry if they are to big.
:wizard:
PamsPics321.jpg

PamsPics353.jpg

Springs Area-1
Springs-2.jpg

Springs Area-2
Springs-4.jpg

Springs Area-3
Springs-3.jpg

Springs Room 3311 Balcony View
Room3311-Balcony-1.jpg

Congress Park-1
CongressPark-9.jpg

Congress Park-2
CongressPark-15-1.jpg

Congress Park-3
CongressPark-13.jpg

Congress Park-4
CongressPark-5-1.jpg

Congress Park-5
CongressPark-4-1.jpg

Congress Park-6
CongressPark-3.jpg

Congress Park-7
CongressPark-2-1.jpg

Broadway-Looking East
BroadwaylookingEast-2-2.jpg

Broadway Looking West
BroadwayGolfDrive-2.jpg

Paddocks Area
Paddocks-3.jpg

POSTING!! SUBSCRIBING!

BCV
135854704_fXaQT-M.jpg

135855435_ofREL-M.jpg

135859379_sUo6q-M.jpg

135859681_s8jP5-M.jpg

Don't own yet, BUT, i hopfully we will soon, just have to wait for Disney to approve SSR.

A friend sent me these amazing photos of the recent Thunderbirds fly-over at WDW. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Deb
DSC_16881peter2.jpg

ThunderbirdsatMagicKingdom2peter4.jpg

DSC_17731peter1.jpg

A friend sent me these amazing photos of the recent Thunderbirds fly-over at WDW. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

Deb
DSC_16881peter2.jpg

DSC_17731peter1.jpg

I love these! Thanks for posting! I especially love the one of Magic Kingdom with virtually everyone's camera up to take a picture. Very cool!

Would you mind asking your friend if I could use the pictures on a shirt? I am thinking something with Figment on top of one of the jets or the fab four on each of the jets saying "flying down to see the mouse" or something like that? Thanks, Penny:hippie:

I love that picture. I just bought a resale at BCV but everytime I see pics of OKW, I hope I didn't make a mistake...

But there are always rooms available at OKW, at least that has been my experience.

Would you mind asking your friend if I could use the pictures on a shirt? I am thinking something with Figment on top of one of the jets or the fab four on each of the jets saying "flying down to see the mouse" or something like that? Thanks, Penny:hippie:

That's a great idea

Deb
DSC_16881peter2.jpg

DSC_17731peter1.jpg

Incredible pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. I wish I was there to see it in person.

I can't imagine he would mind, but I sent him an e-mail request as a courtesy. Of course he is at WDW (I am so jealous!), so I may not hear back right away.

I'll keep you posted!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter