Post your Disney LuLaRoe outfits!

I got a Lula shirt it's red with white polka dots and black leggings.. Totally looks like Minnie :)
My best friend sells Lula so I get all the goodies, first dibs!

I just bought a pair of leggings with a fireworks pattern just for Disney. Hoping I can wear them in May!
I saw these as well (assuming we're talking about the same ones lol) and thought of Wishes right away! I didn't get them for some silly reason but I'm gonna have to change that.

I have a few outfits so far. Rose leggings, cheetah leggings for AK, and the Dumbo leggings with a gray perfect. That's the outfit I'm most looking forward to wearing! I'd like to find a pair to wear to EPCOT, but all the ones I find are in outfits that I'm not interested in. We're going during the Flower and Garden Festival so maybe I'll just wear flowery ones.

I found these to go with a stitch tee for an upcoming trip :)

IMG_3229.png

I just got these! I'm trying to decide who to dress them up as...maybe Tinkerbell?

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 142
This is so much fun! I'm trying to put together LLR outfits for my trip next month & was just able to get the castles! Now, I'm looking for fun shirts/tank tops that are long enough to wear with leggings.

I got the castle leggings as a gift but have no idea what to wear with them, been looking for a white longer shirt to no avail.

I have the red and white polka dot leggings to wear to Disney as well as the red and white polka dot with black sleeves Randy.

I have red and white polka dot leggings too! But my randy is the black body with white sleeves and red ringer. I didn't see the Randy you mentioned until after I bought mine and I want it!

I saw these as well (assuming we're talking about the same ones lol) and thought of Wishes right away! I didn't get them for some silly reason but I'm gonna have to change that.

I have a few outfits so far. Rose leggings, cheetah leggings for AK, and the Dumbo leggings with a gray perfect. That's the outfit I'm most looking forward to wearing! I'd like to find a pair to wear to EPCOT, but all the ones I find are in outfits that I'm not interested in. We're going during the Flower and Garden Festival so maybe I'll just wear flowery ones.

I also bought a pair with hedgehogs on it for AK. Super excited to wear them. I'm going during F&G too so I have to find something that will fit.

I just scored these! I think it might be too hot to wear the Irma though. We are going in April and it was 90 degrees every day last time we went in April. I don't think that's the norm though.

Attachments

• IMG_4797.jpg
    IMG_4797.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 182
I just bought this Perfect T because my instant reaction to seeing it was The Haunted Mansion.

Attachments

• Lularoe purple perfect t.jpg
    Lularoe purple perfect t.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 216
Has anyone ever worn a Madison to the parks? I found this super cute one to wear with Minnie ears, but I don't know how heavy they are. Not trying to die in the FL heat :P

Attachments

• IMG_4810.jpg
    IMG_4810.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 163
Keep watching this thread for continuation of the TR. Lula themed trip :) https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nuary-2017-trip-report.3569570/#post-56944520

I love your outfits! What do you use to make your shirts? I have been trying to figure out what to wear with my castles & love your castle home shirt!

Threads like these are fun & a little dangerous. I'm a consultant, but I keep seeing awesome prints that I don't get in my inventory...so the challenge is to sell at least as much as I shop!

Has anyone ever worn a Madison to the parks? I found this super cute one to wear with Minnie ears, but I don't know how heavy they are. Not trying to die in the FL heat :P
I haven't worn a Madison in the parks yet but I wear them often at home. While they are a heavier skirt due to the pleating they are quite flowy so you should be fine. And the pockets will come in handy. Gotta LOVE a skirt with pockets! One of my favorite reps got in a Madison that was red with all white polka dots that's the perfect Minnie skirt but it was 1 size too big for me so am on the hunt for it in an XS. I NEEDS IT! lol

I haven't worn a Madison in the parks yet but I wear them often at home. While they are a heavier skirt due to the pleating they are quite flowy so you should be fine. And the pockets will come in handy. Gotta LOVE a skirt with pockets! One of my favorite reps got in a Madison that was red with all white polka dots that's the perfect Minnie skirt but it was 1 size too big for me so am on the hunt for it in an XS. I NEEDS IT! lol
I just found a red and off white polka dot Madison in a multi consultant sale!! I snagged it right away, so I'm happy to hear it won't be too hot.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest