Post your Desktop.

Well I am using this of course ROFL

may2007desktoppreview.jpg

=O Copy Cat!

Mine is a picture of Princess Aurora sleeping. How do I put the picture in?

Mine is a picture of Princess Aurora sleeping. How do I put the picture in?
If you have a PC press and hold the "Control" and then push "Print Screen". Go into Paint or a similar program, then press and hold control again and push V. Your picture should be in your document, now you can save it. Now you have to host your picture. Make an account at www.photobucket.com and upload the image. You could also go to www.imageshack.com . I find that their are more limitations, but if you really don't want to sign up, Imageshack is the way to go. Good luck :)

oh oh Ill post mine, give me a second!!

Edit: here is mine, take a good look before its gone off the face of the earth at disney tomorrow:
untitled.jpg

this is mine. It's so messy and cluttered. :

madhatdesk.jpg

It's Mad Hatter from Angel Sanctuary. I named my dog after the character, not the Mad Hatter from Alice like most people think.

p.s. please don't give me grief over my music choices.:flower3:

desktopgf0.png

All organized and stuff. As you can plainly see, this is Link, Roy, and Marth from SSB:M. As the artist that drew them proclaims, "One big happy family" (artist isn't me ((GASP)) it's a girl on deviant art with the username Hail-NekoYasha, in case you would like to view her other ssb:m and etc. comics. They're hilarious):happytv:

Desktop.jpg

Desktop.

bigs800.jpg

Image Used.

I'm using this because the show is awesome.

Awesome with a capital COOL.

Forgot to mention, mine looks like the Haunted Mansion Pictures you see in the Gallery (first room after you enter...). Only reason I have it is because two boy members in my family are Disneyland freakazoids@_@.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter