• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POST YOUR ADULT MNSSHP Costume Pics

From 2006.

disney06%20340.jpg

elleherself...those are awesome! where did you find those costumes?

this is from the pirate/princess party in may but umm... I'm reusing it and going to wear it for the halloween party. I'm trying to get my friend to join me again and wear it too. I'm in the black..

2487867517_461c758aa0.jpg

Those are so cute! Where did you find those?

I have lived in FL for 6 years now, and I go to MNSSHP at least once a year and have also been to a few Pirate Princess parties.

Here's my collection of costumes from over the years!

ry%3D400

Alice in Wonderland
ry%3D400

Mary Poppins (I'm really proud of this one!)
ry%3D400

This was just walking around the Boardwalk on Halloween in my colonial girl dress.
ry%3D400

Wendy
ry%3D400

Jane
ry%3D400

Snow White
ry%3D400

Jasmine
n34800031_31818571_1809.jpg

Giselle

Dh and I went as Sally and Jack. My bro went as Indy and my mom as mother nature.

I'm looking for some ideas for Adult costumes for the MNSSHP. i really like The idea os Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeer. Cute and easy.

We dressed as our favorite Red Sox player, David Ortiz...the "B" on our hats flashed different colors...we found out how many Red Sox fans there are in Florida!! :thumbsup2 We had so much fun...the trick or treating was a real treat!!:rotfl:

IMGP0762.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage55.jpg

We dressed as our favorite Red Sox player, David Ortiz...the "B" on our hats flashed different colors...we found out how many Red Sox fans there are in Florida!! :thumbsup2 We had so much fun...the trick or treating was a real treat!!:rotfl:

IMGP0762.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage55.jpg

Well as a New Yorker who is a Met fan (and so by Default a sox fan) I think that is so cute!

elleherself...those are awesome! where did you find those costumes?

this is from the pirate/princess party in may but umm... I'm reusing it and going to wear it for the halloween party. I'm trying to get my friend to join me again and wear it too. I'm in the black..

2487867517_461c758aa0.jpg

What cute pirate costumes! I love how you wore the leggings with it. I've been looking for pirate costumes and so many have been really short. The leggings are a great solution. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm looking for costumes this year. :goodvibes

Do most people dress up as Disney characters? I am trying to think of a family theme for our costumes. We have Dh, myself, DS (10), DD (7), and DS (4). We thought of Adam's family maybe or may Incredibles. Have to keep the costumes somewhat small though since I don't want to take 20 suitcases!

We went a few years ago as Woodie and Jessie (I have to look for some photos). We might go down this year the last week of October. These ideas are great.

Linda

What cute pirate costumes! I love how you wore the leggings with it. I've been looking for pirate costumes and so many have been really short. The leggings are a great solution. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm looking for costumes this year. :goodvibes

haha, YES! Leggings are a must! Every costume I saw was ridiculously short!! :scared1:

This will be our third year going with my family and friends. The first year we were a hodge podge group of jack sparrow and elizabeth swan, eeyore and rabbit, kermit, and just some face painting. Last year we had a bigger group so we went with the Alice in Wonderland theme. We had the white rabbit, mad hatter, march hare, 2 playing cards, queen of hearts, and the cheshire cat. I definitely enjoyed having a theme with a bigger group. Can't wait for this year, less than 3 months away!

P1000920.jpg

P1000918.jpg

P1000938.jpg

group2.jpg

group.jpg

hatter1.jpg

hatter2.jpg

hatter3.jpg

cards.jpg

cat.jpg

I have lived in FL for 6 years now, and I go to MNSSHP at least once a year and have also been to a few Pirate Princess parties.

Here's my collection of costumes from over the years!

ry%3D400

Alice in Wonderland
ry%3D400

Mary Poppins (I'm really proud of this one!)
ry%3D400

This was just walking around the Boardwalk on Halloween in my colonial girl dress.
ry%3D400

Wendy
ry%3D400

Jane
ry%3D400

Snow White
ry%3D400

Jasmine
n34800031_31818571_1809.jpg

Giselle

What great costumes! I love the Giselle picture :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter