Post where you've stayed here!

sleepingbean

DIS Veteran
I am curious after looking at some of your signatures, who has stayed where, who went back to the same resort again and again...stuff like that!
So if you have that info in your sig, just post a smilie here, and if you don't list where you've stayed :)
If you feel like it, list a star rating to show your preference of each resort with a 5 star being the best and 1 star being your least favorite (but we will still assume that a 1 star is very good! ;) )

Ft. Wilderness-many,many times both camping and the cabins****
CSR*
CBR**
WL***
POR****
Pop***
Poly****
AKL (our current favorite resort!)************************************* (oops, too many, but you get the point)

Upcoming in July:
POFQ
BWI

WL 2003
ASMovies/ WL 2005
WL 2007

See a theme?? WL!!! ********************************* :yay:

:)

My favorite so far is the GF.

Summer of 07....TBD

Caribbean Beach (Fave)
Coronado Springs (almost fave)
SWAN (loved it)
Royal Pacific (amazing resort, but loses bonus points because its not onsite at Disney)
Dixie Landings (just okay...grounds were beautiful, but didnt love the rustic theming of the rooms)
All Star Sports (dont care to do a value again....rooms were small and the food court was filthy)

:banana:

Port Orleans, Riverside is our favorite. We stayed in the bayou. It was really nice. But the trip that I can't wait to take is when me and DH are married for 25 yrs, we will be staying at the Grand Floridian (that's October 2021) but of course other trips will be in between. :dance3:

We have enjoyed everywhere we have stayed but the moderate resorts no longer work for us, as a single Mom with 2 teenage or adult children, 1 boy, girl. None of us want to share a double bed but we loved the themed pools & also having quiet pools at CBR & POR Alligator Bayou. We loved the landscaping that gives privacy as opposed to a large hotel feel. Once the kids got bigger we moved up to bunk bed rooms at WL & AKL. WL is our favorite. Did not like AKL. Glad we stayed once, but wd not return. We have always enjoyed FtW cabins. Works with little kids that need to nap & grownup kids that stay up late. Golf carts & kitchen are a big hit. However without River Country the pool options are terrible & it also doesn't work to have the dining plan here, no snacks, no counter service & no regular table service restaurants. So this next trip with my 21 yr old son & his best friend from college, we are trying 2 rooms at Pop.

ft wilderness cabins ***
por**
pofq***
poly****
gf****
bc****
yc*****
bw**
okw**
cbr***
cr*
wl**

My favorite is the yc, but the family favorite is fwc.

sherry

I put where I haven't stayed: Saratoga Springs and POP

Favorite Deluxes: Beach Club, AKL, Grand Floridian, Poly (in that order)

Favorite Mod: CSR...with CBR a very close second.

Didn't care for the All-Stars at all. Teeny tiny rooms and garish colors - not at all relaxing to come back to after a long day in the parks. This is why I'm avoiding Pop. :)

I've only stayed at WL, but from what I've seen so far in pictures and reviews, I know I am going to enjoy the Poly in July. :)

CR Tower*****
Swan*****
Dolphin*****
CR Garden Wing****
POFQ****
POR***
ASp*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter