• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post what ya now.

CowboyErin said:
We'll never know for sure until it opens, sometimes castmembers have the wrong information and such.

Or sometimes they just mess with you. And sometimes they don't know anything so they make it up! Haha. You never know!

[QUOTEThat is crazy, I don't care how great the movie is, I love this ride!! ][/QUOTE]

Sorry to anyone who thought that I meant that the person who posted the comment that I replied to was crazy. That was not my intention at all. I just meant to say that because the ride is so well loved by many people, I don't understand why they would change it into a garden. I hope there are no hard feelings!:blush:

I just got back and the tracks for the new Mine Ride look similar to one of the lift hills on Big Thunder Mountain RR in terms of height, so I think it may be more similar to that than the Barnstormer. My guess is that it would be another coaster focused on turns and dips rather than big drops, so more of a family ride.

I just got back and the tracks for the new Mine Ride look similar to one of the lift hills on Big Thunder Mountain RR in terms of height, so I think it may be more similar to that than the Barnstormer. My guess is that it would be another coaster focused on turns and dips rather than big drops, so more of a family ride.

I think you are right. I heard it will be similar to Big Thunder Mountain, but maybe a little more tame. This ride seems not to be focused on thrill but more the show and use of the swinging car technology. Should be a great ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter