Post vacation slump!

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
So I have been back from vaction for less than 2 weeks and man am I in a slump!:eek::eek: We stayed for a week at the YC which is our all time favorite hotel:lovestruc, totally in love with it and will not stay anywhere else. All I can think about is planning my next trip for next July. Anyone else feeling the slump? Hoping for a good rate for next year.

Couldn't figure out why I was soo blue:confused:, then I realized I'm back and don't have my trip for next year booked yet. I need Disney rehab!:eek:

same here! We have been back less than a week from BC...luckily we have a short trip in January already planned but and I am ready to book for next summer too...:laughing:

Be happy to join you in Disney rehab:upsidedow and hoping for good discounts:goodvibes

I am with you. Spent 10 nights at the Polynesian last month. There was only 9 months between my previous trip to Disney in 2009. I had 17 nights in less than a year. It is still not enough. Ready to leave tomorrow!:goodvibes

We've been back 4 days and I'm in a major slump. I need a plan. Not a trip just yet...a PLAN.

I am with you! We leave in 6 days for our 17 night trip, which I cannot wait for. I know the day we leave I will begin my own slump until we are able to get back there next year! Hopefully, they will offer a bounceback for next and I can begin planning before we even leave, that always makes it much easier not better though!

I am with you! We leave in 6 days for our 17 night trip, which I cannot wait for. I know the day we leave I will begin my own slump until we are able to get back there next year! Hopefully, they will offer a bounceback for next and I can begin planning before we even leave, that always makes it much easier not better though!

WOW!!! 17 nights???? Lucky you!!!!! Have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :banana:

I usually get to go every other year so it is torture!!!! Went in Nov. 2009 and now planning for July 2011. I get so depressed during the rest of the year when I am not at my happy place:lovestruc. Of course I live in MA, so the 9 months of winter here doesn't help :sad2:...Hoping to stay at the Poly next time :thumbsup2

I was in the same slump! We spent 10 days in May/June; we also just got back from Fla on Mon; a family visit trip- no WDW :scared1:

We got home and I couldn't believe I was in Fla-1 hour away from Mickey and we had no firm plans to go back this year-well I grabbed FD @ the GF in Dec!

Sooo on to planning; and I can't wait for Dec to get here! :wizard::cool1:

the best way to get over the slump is to book another trip right away i noticed.

The only cure is to book another trip!! :thumbsup2 LOL;)

You are 100% right!! I'm pretty sure this "slump" is why we just booked a quick free dining trip in December! We're still debating on whether or not we will actually go, but we decided to book the free dining just in case before it expires (we can always cancel). But I think planning for the next trip is the perfect way to get out of the slump. :rotfl2:

The only cure is to book another trip!! :thumbsup2 LOL;)

Completely agree with this. My whole family gets into this slump as we are sitting on the DME bus heading back to the airport. Our cure is to start planning out our next vacation (when and what resort). And as soon as we are back home, we go online and book the trip so we can start the planning process all over again.

I, too, am in the slump. Back from YC CL since 7/29 and already looking to next July!!

Jennifer;)

Thanks to you all for your replies, at least I'm not alone. I'm working on planning my next 2 trips, a girl can dream right?:lovestruc Hoping for a discount for next July:goodvibes

For me, it's the weirdest thing, as soon as we get back, I always say "I'm done for awhile" - I get my Disney fix and then I feel like I'm ready to vacation elsewhere - but then within a couple of months, I'm :cloud9: of Disney again!!!

Drive me (and everyone around me) crazy!!!! It doesn't help that I've been receiving one offer after another lately!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter