Post pics of your Halloween costumes for MNSSHP

In the past, I have gone as Merida (which i can't find a picture of),

as Anastasia and Drizella with a friend

and Anna

DBF picked our costumes for this year - Village Belle and Gaston!

Where did you find Village Belle? Or are you making it?

Here is our Starlord and Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm trying to find our Jack Sparrow and HM Ballroom dancer ghost.

We're supposed to be doing Doctor Who and the TARDIS this year, not sure if those will be finished in time. Might end up as Misty and Ash from pOkemon.

Great costumes you guys. SO much fun. Thanks for sharing! Getting some great ideas. :thumbsup2

Jake and the Neverland Pirates
1378210_10151637164691644_1563098840_n.jpg

Last year we did the droids, this year there are four of us so we are going as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 92
My daughter will be R2D2 my son, maybe Finn if i can find something or a trooper, dont want it to be too HOT tho.

Attachments

• 12118684_10153247302737939_8977356291762741848_n.jpg
    12118684_10153247302737939_8977356291762741848_n.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 86
Here is our Starlord and Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm trying to find our Jack Sparrow and HM Ballroom dancer ghost.

We're supposed to be doing Doctor Who and the TARDIS this year, not sure if those will be finished in time. Might end up as Misty and Ash from pOkemon.

I :lovestruc this so much!!!

Honestly, depends on the weather and DH's mood lol. Likely will go the HM housekeeper & butler route this year. Need to grab a maid's hat on etsy lol.

Do have full-brown Minnie & Mickey costumes, just too hot. Also have Jason hockey jersey's we roll out now & again.

Here are our Multipurposed cruise costumes that have made appearances @ MNSSHP. Other than DH's official captain jack costume, all purchased on Amazon. I especially love the one on my GD, it was amazingly well-made and very reasonably priced. Hate to say it but many of their's far surpass what you can find @ Spirit or thru Disney.

DH & I are the scurvy dogs on the right.

piratenight_zps3a54f99f.png
[/URL]

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter