Post pics of your Favorite Souveniers!

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited to SHOP for our upcoming trip! I can't wait to get all those souveniers that you can ONLY get at WDW..especially with the year somewhere on it! So go ahead...you know you want to...show us pics of your most favorite souveniers! :) please....

:thumbsup2 yeah..so i totally spelled that wrong...but I would love to see pics of your favorite keepsake you brought home! Get's me in the good Disney mood!:goodvibes

Pictuer threads are kept on the Theme Parks Community Board now.. I'll be moving this over there.

Thanks!

Knox

n6236868_33272354_9963.jpg

My minnie ears and pal mickey :cloud9:

Morning...

An original pencil sketch of Cheernabog from Fantasia. Bought back in the 70's.

image_77326620031022102923.jpg

Here's a few. Sorry they are huge:

Pint glass from Food and Wine last year:

IMG_1998.jpg

Pint glass from Raglan Road (slightly blurry):

IMG_1999.jpg

And my favorite:

IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

Every time I went, I'd look at watches, and never found one I was sure about. I have to admit I am a bit in the closet about my affection for WDW, and most of the watches scream mickey mouse. This one is real subtle, so I see it, but to everyone else it just looks like a stainless steel watch.

GB

LOVE the watch! Where did you get it?

Thank you! I love it too! I was only going to wear it 'special occasions', which apparently means every day. It is a nice little reminder of fun times when I'm at work.

It came from uptown jewelers on main street. I found it on our last day so I didn't have time to check world of disney for it (and get the 10% AP discount). The CM seemed to indicate it was a new design.

GB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter