Post pics of your bag you carry into park

Mine from last month was a Coach waist pack (light brown). I love being able to transition to a small bag from a bigger 'I have small children' bag. Here is it in this pic (and also in the smaller castle pic below):

Check out this cute bag...way too tiny for me though!
Mickey Mouse Mini Shoulder Bag
$17.00

Stow all your essentials with the help of Mickey Mouse! Bold, stripey and totally mod graphics on each side featuring Mickey Mouse make this mini shoulder bag extra special and extra fun. Kooky stripes on one side, tons of Mickey Mouse on the other. The Disney Collection by LittleMissMatched™ adds a little Disney magic to the LittleMissMatched™ mix, and it's a perfect match!

Glossy detail on printed graphic. Different prints front and back. Printed logo lining. Canvas with patent trimming. 6”H X 5.5”W. Imported.

http://www.littlemissmatched.com/Catalog/Disney-Collection/Mickey-Reversible-Mini-Shoulder-Bag
media.nl

media.nl

media.nl

Does anyone have a more masculine option? I have been trying to find a messenger style bag, but haven't been happy with any that I've seen yet. I have used a backpack before, but thought it was too thick and bulky.

Guys, do you have any suggestions for me?

Does anyone have a more masculine option? I have been trying to find a messenger style bag, but haven't been happy with any that I've seen yet. I have used a backpack before, but thought it was too thick and bulky.
Have you looked at LLBean? - They have quite a few choices for messenger bags, even a travel size. They have a couple of guide bags as well. :blush: Sorry I cant post links or pictures for you - still a newbie on the boards.

I have a family of 3: Me, DH and DS6. I chose this because it will hold enough - but not so much that i will have issues riding the rides.

I haven't posted enough to include a link - so go to Macys.com and paste this as the description: Kipling Handbag, Lancelot Crossbody Bag, Small

I have this bag and have used it several times at disney parks. I always take three bags, a really small one when I just need my wallet and cell phone, medium size to include my camera and maybe some snacks, then a backpack if needing to transport more than the essentials.

This bag is my medium bag. I love it.

When we went to DL in October 2010, I carried a backpack because at night, it got chilly enough to need a sweater. I carried the kids' stuff for them so they wouldn't lose anything and I also didn't want to fuss with 2 additional bags. Although it was mid 80s to low 90s, CA humidity is drier, so I didn't find a backpack too hot.

This time around at WDW, I was planning to carry either of these two bags, as I already own them:

AAAAAmlRrrgAAAAAAQaPoQ.jpg

or

64FDA3E798CC47B9A384C37BBE1DC1.jpg

But I'm really contemplating a waist pack. :confused3

I bought the AmeriBag Shopper from Ebags. After a 20% sale and free shipping it was about $24. I was worried about the size but it seems perfect for what I want it for. Also, I had read reviews that my iPhone would fit in the cell phone pocket but was still a little skeptical but yay! it does fit. The actual purse is waterproof too which is nice.

143643_1_1

That's really cute. How many days did it take from ordering to getting it int he mail?

Only a few days and I didn't pay for any expedited shipping. I live in NYS if that helps!

Wow, you are all going to look stylin'! I always just wear a fanny pack, and this time around I guess we're actually just going to re-use the one from three years ago that says 2008, so I'll look even dorkier than usual. :blush:

I bought a black Baggallini messenger bag for our trip about 4 yrs ago. I loved it so much that I've used it as my everyday bag since then. My favorite things about it are how much it can carry without being bulky, water resistant, zippered cell phone holder in the strap, & I can swing it around to the front to get something out.

When we went to DL in October 2010, I carried a backpack because at night, it got chilly enough to need a sweater. I carried the kids' stuff for them so they wouldn't lose anything and I also didn't want to fuss with 2 additional bags. Although it was mid 80s to low 90s, CA humidity is drier, so I didn't find a backpack too hot.

This time around at WDW, I was planning to carry either of these two bags, as I already own them:

AAAAAmlRrrgAAAAAAQaPoQ.jpg

or

64FDA3E798CC47B9A384C37BBE1DC1.jpg

But I'm really contemplating a waist pack. :confused3
I have the green Mountain Equipment Co-op bag in your photo. I have used it twice at Walt Disney World and quite like it.

SwimBag.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the bags we use at the world.

Reasons:

They are light
You can screw them up and throw them in your pocket when emptied
They are waterproof

I'm a minimalist. I wouldn't be caught dead in cargo pants/shorts around here, but love them for WDW. I love skipping the bag check lines. I usually have my camera in one pocket, cell phone in another, and a tiny divider thingy I use for my room key, cc, AP, ID, and a little cash in another pocket. That's all I'm carrying. If I happen to be wearing a pair of shorts or pants that are not cargo, I may carry a Vera Bradely mini hipster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter