Post pics of your bag you carry into park

Think I've decided to order the baggallini messenger. Now, which color? I'm thinking black, so DH can carry it too! Thanks for all the great reviews and pics!

I loved the baggallini's clip on strap over the shoulder during last May's monsoons. It was easy to take bag off and on from under poncho for security check points, ie. it didn't have to go over my head.

3"Mouse"keteers;25663623 said:
Trying to decide which bag to purchase to carry in the parks, and was hoping people could post pictures of them wearing their bags or just simply a picture of their bag if they have it. Also, don't forget to include the name of the bag and the color you chose. Also, the price if you remember how much you paid. TIA! Can't wait to see everyone's fav bags!:yay:

I carry a mini tinkerbell backpack it has tink on there with some purple sparkles it's cute not too young either my mom bought it for me but I believe it was about 14 bucks. I love it I put my phone, my camera, water bottle, wallet, chapstick, eyeliner, and maps in it.
oh and my autograph book! :D!
haha

another one that i LOVED and carried the same things in, it was a shoulder bag

http://www.freshpromotions.com.au/products/editor-shoulder-bag1.jpg

mine was jean and had a bunch of pockets on the front though I had another one with pink black and white hearts all over it these are great bags!!! You can find them everywhere with any kind of design or fabric

Has anyone used the Create-Your-Own Messenger Bag -- Small from disneystore.com How did you like it? Right now they have it on sale for 12.99 and you can get free shipping by using this code KIDATHEART good until tomorrow. I always thought that my dd11 could use it to get the character autographs on. But I was also thinking about the baggallini. HMMMMM

Has anyone used the Create-Your-Own Messenger Bag -- Small from disneystore.com How did you like it? Right now they have it on sale for 12.99 and you can get free shipping by using this code KIDATHEART good until tomorrow. I always thought that my dd11 could use it to get the character autographs on. But I was also thinking about the baggallini. HMMMMM

Well, I've never used it but had to thank you. I just bought it. I didn't get any personalization because they were charging an extra $7 bucks for that but just the bag w/ a Mickey head came to 13.77 after tax. Cheaper than the Overland Donner and Baggallini I was considering. :thumbsup2

After reading about all the bags discussed here, I ordered several from ebags and other places, put all my stuff in them, walked around and I immediately knew I wanted the ebag Piazza. I sent all the others back.

I was going on a three week European trip, including hot Italy and I didn't want anything on my front or back. I loved the Piazza bag on my trip and will be bringing it to WDW in two weeks. One of the things I enjoyed the most was the side water bottle holder that zips up when you aren't carrying a bottle. Thanks everyone!
kevvr8.jpg
[/IMG]

Has anyone used the $10off ebags offer from coke rewards and a promotion from ebags like 20%off and free shipping?

Has anyone used the $10off ebags offer from coke rewards and a promotion from ebags like 20%off and free shipping?
There was a great eBags promotion that ended yesterday... 25% off plus free shipping. It could not be combined with other discounts or promotions, though.

I have used many bags on each trip. I will never use a belt pack again. gets in my way when I get on rides and always have to take it off to get checked or pay for thins. I have used a backpack but that always gets in my way when you get on rides and must take it off. too much trouble. So last year I found this bag. It is called a cruisin bag. I have used it on a cruise when I got off to see ports and to shop.it is perfect also for disney. If you are like me you hate to carry much in. This will carry a water bottle, your credit card, room key, tissues, small poncho and a small camera and cell phone. Lets face it, the less we have to take into disney the better. It will protect your camera if you take out the water bottle if it rains.in stead of the keys you can hang the hand sanitizer bottle there.
I love this bag. so here is the site to check it out.
cruisingcaddy dot com (I had to take the link out since I only have nine posts so far, sorry - KJ-52fan)
Thank you Sandy!!!! This is exactly what I was hoping to find, but didn't think it existed. We don't usually bring water into the park, but if we buy soft drinks in bottles, I never have anywhere to carry them. I'm a minimalist at the parks, just tickets, money, cell phone, and a few other very small items. I think this would also work well on rainy days to carry the umbrella. It should be perfect for hikes and disc golf, too. I'm doing the happy dance! :cool1:

After reading about all the bags discussed here, I ordered several from ebags and other places, put all my stuff in them, walked around and I immediately knew I wanted the ebag Piazza. I sent all the others back.

kevvr8.jpg
[/IMG]

That's my everyday bag. I have it in brown. I've been using it for almost two years now and it still looks great!

I bought a create-your-own messenger bag, the small one, for my sister for her birthday. She loves it. It's just the right size for a teenage girl and even better because it's personalized. Also a great price. I got it when it was on sale too!

I'm not sure how it could be autographed because it isn't made in a fabric that is easy to write on, unlike canvas fabric or cotton.

From the size and the look of it, it would be a perfect park bag for your daughter. It's pretty comfy too.

For the minimalist I just bought this bag at REI, gonna try it out this weekend at Monticello. Holds my water without the bottle sweat and should keep it cool and has a pocket for my cell, chapstick and necessary cards. Will post how it works out.

http://www.rei.com/product/800464

I was going on a three week European trip, including hot Italy and I didn't want anything on my front or back. I loved the Piazza bag on my trip and will be bringing it to WDW in two weeks. One of the things I enjoyed the most was the side water bottle holder that zips up when you aren't carrying a bottle. Thanks everyone!
kevvr8.jpg
[/IMG]

My favorite bag for Disney! I have it in green.

Ok so I posted this last week

"For the minimalist I just bought this bag at REI, gonna try it out this weekend at Monticello. Holds my water without the bottle sweat and should keep it cool and has a pocket for my cell, chapstick and necessary cards. Will post how it works out.

http://www.rei.com/product/800464 "

Hmmm, it didnt hold the phone like I wanted but that was ok since I have pockets in my shorts. It did hold cards chapstick and gum, keep my chapstick nice and cool too ( I hate melty chapstick) Keep my drink cold til empty (about 4 hours) refilled it and had ice at end of day, bottle did not sweat all over me. Overall I would call this a good buy and am happy with it.

http://www.target.com/SwissGear-Vertical-Travel-Black-Grey/dp/B001QSYEJ8

This is the bag I carried last summer, after a lot of time and energy spent on searching for the right bag. Initially I wanted to wear a messenger-type monosling bag but all the ones I tried on felt awkward. I tried several baggalini bags but I didn't like the crinkly material and it was all the store had.

I'm small framed and very petite so being able to adjust straps is important. I wore this bag across my chest and the shoulder pad moved with it to fit me perfectly. It has a gazillion pockets inside and out which I found useful for all the little things I think I might need in a day. I've seen reviews of this bag (which is $19.99 at Target) where customers use it for an ipad or netbook, to give you an idea of size.

What did I put in those gazillion pockets? Things like my cell phone, the camera, a pen and small notepad (I'm old school like that), some band-aids and neosporin to go, travel size sunscreen, kleenex, a couple of ibuprofen, lip balm, small dry snacks, a water bottle and a small hand towel. In a pocket on the outer back side (which I wore against my hip) I kept our son's GAC and it was easy to pull it out discreetly and tuck it back in.

I cannot post a pick since I only have 2 posts so far but I carried a Beijo backpack called "Have it both ways" in platinum. It was GREAT! I have three young boys and everything I needed fit in there. It had three different zip compartments and it is a little harder than a backpack so nothing got crushed inside ( camera etc.). It can also convert to a regular bag/purse so you can change it if you need something a little nicer than a backpack!!! I loved this thing!! It will def be on my packing list next year for Disney..I dont think the trip would have been near as organized without it and I got tons of compliments on it in line by other moms.... If you dont have a beijo purse rep you can also check ebay....

p.s. it also wipes right off and doesnt get water inside on the water rides!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter