Post pics of your bag you carry into park

We carry this Briggs & Riley Connect gear bag (http://www.briggs-riley.com/category/productDetail.aspx?id=Connect-Gear-Bag_VB430) to the park. The bag looks compact, but can easily hold all your essentials like camera, sunglasses, some snacks, hats, iPod, etc. It’s quite light (weighs just one pound) and extremely comfortable to carry when you’re roaming around in the park. Since we take turns in carrying the bag, the adjustable strap comes in really handy.

I got sucked into this thread last week and decided I needed a VB Hipster for our upcoming trip to WDW. Got it today and I'm happy to report that it will hold my DSLR camera plus have room for phone, small wallet, lip balm, ziplock bag for camera, and a cheapo photo album that I use to put our itinerary and plans in.

I'm planning to carry camera around my neck mostly, but wanted to be able to stash it if I needed to.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going to like this bag!

I got sucked into this thread last week and decided I needed a VB Hipster for our upcoming trip to WDW. Got it today and I'm happy to report that it will hold my DSLR camera plus have room for phone, small wallet, lip balm, ziplock bag for camera, and a cheapo photo album that I use to put our itinerary and plans in.

I'm planning to carry camera around my neck mostly, but wanted to be able to stash it if I needed to.

YAY for the VB Hipster!! It was my first VB and I bought it for our trip to WDW and I still adore it.It is the perfect park bag in my opinion. Of course I now own about 10 more different VB's !!They are addicting so watch out :lovestruc

Good to know it has room for the DSLR! This is what I was leaning towards.

I love my VB Hipster. I don't go to Disney without it!

I just recently bought two Baggallini Messengers, and I just wanted to post a difference that I have noticed. I got an Espresso Crinkle, and a Lime Green Rip-stop. The Rip-stop seems a little bit heavier than the Crinkle in case anyone is interested. Both are very well made, and listed as being the same weight, but my family and I can all tell a difference in the weight of the two. And the Crinkle is listed as being water-resistant, but I am curious as to whether anyone has had issues with the Rip-stop in the rain?? It isn't listed as being water-resistant, but it sure seems like it would be. I really, really love this bag and can't wait to use it in DW!!!! :love:

I just recently bought two Baggallini Messengers, and I just wanted to post a difference that I have noticed. I got an Espresso Crinkle, and a Lime Green Rip-stop. The Rip-stop seems a little bit heavier than the Crinkle in case anyone is interested. Both are very well made, and listed as being the same weight, but my family and I can all tell a difference in the weight of the two. And the Crinkle is listed as being water-resistant, but I am curious as to whether anyone has had issues with the Rip-stop in the rain?? It isn't listed as being water-resistant, but it sure seems like it would be. I really, really love this bag and can't wait to use it in DW!!!! :love:

Thanks a lot for the comparison! The crinkle DOES look lighter than the ripstop. I think this will help me make up my mind easier :thumbsup2

Thanks a lot for the comparison! The crinkle DOES look lighter than the ripstop. I think this will help me make up my mind easier :thumbsup2

So glad it was of some help to you. :goodvibes We are getting our new camera on Monday, so once I figure it out, I'll try and post photos of the two bags for everyone.

And the Crinkle is listed as being water-resistant, but I am curious as to whether anyone has had issues with the Rip-stop in the rain?? It isn't listed as being water-resistant, but it sure seems like it would be. I really, really love this bag and can't wait to use it in DW!!!! :love:

Someone... on a thread somewhere on the disboard (so many threads!) recommended the rip-stop to me as being water-resistant to the point of waterproof. She said they got soaked but everything in their baggallini stayed dried.

Someone... on a thread somewhere on the disboard (so many threads!) recommended the rip-stop to me as being water-resistant to the point of waterproof. She said they got soaked but everything in their baggallini stayed dried.

That is awesome news- thanks so much!!

One thing I have to add, I'm sending back the Lime Green Rip-stop nylon Baggallini Messenger, and ordering the Turquoise color to take it's place. I'm sure the Lime color is perfect for others, but I found it to be too Neon colored for me- haha. My family could have kept a good eye on me in a crowd! :lmao:

EDITED TO ADD: Well, my daughter (15) decided she wants the Lime Green, so I guess we're keeping it. What a site we will be, father, mother and daughter lugging our Baggallini's!. At least we all have different colors!

I did it....I caved...I bought a Baggallini online:hippie:

Ended up on BagsBuy with a ripstop one already on sale, plus the 20% off Spring code on their site is still acitve and I registered on there so got an additional 10% off. So even with the $15 shipping into Canada and the probable $13 in duties and taxes I'm only coming out a few dollars more then regular price! :banana:

I really hope I like it but after using the Buxton bag I bought for a bit I just know it's not going to be big enough for me so I'm putting my hopes in the Baggallini!

I did it....I caved...I bought a Baggallini online:hippie:

Ended up on BagsBuy with a ripstop one already on sale, plus the 20% off Spring code on their site is still acitve and I registered on there so got an additional 10% off. So even with the $15 shipping into Canada and the probable $13 in duties and taxes I'm only coming out a few dollars more then regular price! :banana:

I really hope I like it but after using the Buxton bag I bought for a bit I just know it's not going to be big enough for me so I'm putting my hopes in the Baggallini!

I have the buxton bag and it's big enough for me because we also carry an insulated backpack; however, the magnet on the flap kept demagnatizing my tickets! I had really nice plastic ones and ended up with ugly paper ones twice before i read someplace to keep magnets away from the tickets.

This is the bag I bought at Old Navy this weekend for my trip in September! It looks huge on the mannequin, but I'm sorta fluffy so it doesn't look as huge on me! :rotfl:

BAG.jpg

Thank YOU!

I saw this and really, really, reeeaaallly wanted it....ordered it in blue and prayed that I'd love it. It came yesterday and I did a little jig of glee. It's just perfect...holds my dslr and everything else we'll need. I'd ordered a baggallini messenger before (based on reviews here) and hated the thing. I must be an odd shape or something because it just didn't "wear" right...unless I want to flip it and carry it on the front. No. No, I don't. So, dd ended up with a new baggallini. lol

Thank YOU!

I saw this and really, really, reeeaaallly wanted it....ordered it in blue and prayed that I'd love it. It came yesterday and I did a little jig of glee. It's just perfect...holds my dslr and everything else we'll need. I'd ordered a baggallini messenger before (based on reviews here) and hated the thing. I must be an odd shape or something because it just didn't "wear" right...unless I want to flip it and carry it on the front. No. No, I don't. So, dd ended up with a new baggallini. lol

What is this called on the website? I went looking (also need something big enough for the DSLR) & couldn't find the right one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter