Post-Park Close ADR??

kayemgi

DIS Veteran
So, in my daily search for a Sci-Fi ADR on our Hollywood day, one just popped up! (Thanks, "What ADR can't you get" thread, I think you helped since I posted there about not being able to get a Sci-Fi ADR!) So I snagged it. And when I went to put it into my planning spreadsheet, I realized that the ADR was for 7:15p, and Disney still has Hollywood closing at 7p that day (Nov. 16 if anyone is wondering). Does this mean that hours will definitely be extended when it gets closer? Or should I keep looking for an earlier ADR just in case?

It could mean they are planning to extend hours, but Sci Fi often has reservations for up to 30 minutes after park closing because Fantasmic doesn't start until park closing or 30 minutes after closing on many nights. I just looked at the Nov 16 hours and it looks like Fantasmic is at 7:00 so you'll be fine keeping this reservation. Just be in the park before the 7:00 closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter