• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post here when accepted

My daughter applied online 09/25, she had her telephone interview on 09/29 and received her acceptance email this morning. :cool1: She will be a lifeguard but also is going for a character audition in November in Austin. :thumbsup2

I got accepted for lifeguard as well! :)

Has anyone that got accepted for the CP not gotten their purple folder in the mail yet? I got accepted on September 22nd, which is two weeks ago. I'm beginning to wonder whether they forgot about me.

Is this normal to wait this long for the folder?

My daughter applied online 09/25, she had her telephone interview on 09/29 and received her acceptance email this morning. :cool1: She will be a lifeguard but also is going for a character audition in November in Austin. :thumbsup2

I'm auditioning in Austin as well! I live here so if yall need any help getting around town or want to have lunch to celebrate an audition well done, let me know!

ps CONGRATS to every one else and see you in Florida!!!

Has anyone that got accepted for the CP not gotten their purple folder in the mail yet? I got accepted on September 22nd, which is two weeks ago. I'm beginning to wonder whether they forgot about me.

Is this normal to wait this long for the folder?

Mine came 10 days after my email, but I was accepted really early so they may just be backed up.

Also, the PDF you are linked to in your acceptance email is the exact same stuff thats in your folder.

I got in for Spring 2010 CS for Merchandise!
I'll be arriving on Feb 8th!

Plus I'm already a proud TDS Cast Member, so I've already gotten some experience!

Congratulations, everyone! :cool1: PARTY! :goodvibes

I got accepted today!
I interviewed Oct. 2 and found out today!
I got QSF&B, not a first choice, but I'll take it!
Congrats everyone! I can't wait to meet you guys!

Got in Costuming!

Interview: Thursday October 1st
E-mail of Acceptance: October 9th

I got into Dland also.. got the call while I was paying for the WDW fee :rotfl:
I chose WDW though!!!

:)

Find me on facebook or myspace!
Danika Malmberg

Username/link for both is: DLMalmberg

I wanna get to know people :) Add me!

i got accepted into merchandise yesterday!!!!!!!!!
interviewed Aug. 28th
pending email Oct. 1st
acceptance invitation Oct. 8th
check in date is Jan. 11th!!!

woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Me
Interview- Sept 9th
Accepted- September 21st Merchandise!!!

My Friend
Interview- Sept 11th
Pended- September 21st:confused3

:surfweb:

Accepted- October 9th Merchandise!!!!!:dance3:

Me
Interview- Sept 9th
Accepted- September 21st Merchandise!!!

My Friend
Interview- Sept 11th
Pended- September 21st:confused3

Accepted- October 9th Merchandise!!!!!:dance3:

YAY! I am so happy that your friend got in too! I was afraid that they wouldn't make it and that you wouldn't be able to go because of that :cheer2:

I interviewed 10/1 and got an offer for hospitality yesterday, 10/9. I am still waiting to hear from an internship that I interviewed for on Tuesday... they told me that I should hear back next week.

Thanks guys!!!

:woohoo: Congrats!! i'm so happy that you and your friend both got in!! have you both chosen an arrival date yet?

Well I had to accept about a week ago and chose Jan. 27 because I was afraid my friend wouldn't be accepted till December 1st and by then, none of the earlier ones would still be open. Now I'm wishing I had more faith and chose an earlier one haha

i got accepted for FSFB the other day! i would love to meet anyone going with me in the spring 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter