Post Here Just to See your Ticker!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aw, I've never found this thread before! Well, I have a few weeks left to take advantage of it :goodvibes

Does it make anyone else sad to see the people who posted on the first page and don't have tickers anymore? I know its so silly, but about this time I start thinking "xx days til I leave, but xx+12 days until I'm home again" :guilty: lol

Aw, I've never found this thread before! Well, I have a few weeks left to take advantage of it :goodvibes

Does it make anyone else sad to see the people who posted on the first page and don't have tickers anymore? I know its so silly, but about this time I start thinking "xx days til I leave, but xx+12 days until I'm home again" :guilty: lol

I'm dreading when my trip is over...not sure when my next ticker will appear. I probably won't get back until 2012 after my Jan. 2011 trip. :sad2:

I'm dreading when my trip is over...not sure when my next ticker will appear. I probably won't get back until 2012 after my Jan. 2011 trip. :sad2:

I know how you feel, but it will be here before you know it! I do trips about one year apart, and I'm always amazed how quickly time flies. At first, it seems like forever- but when its here, I cannot believe it!!

We should be receiving our Mickey mail any day now!!!

The partially-viewable ticker is for our January return trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter