Post Here Just to See Your Ticker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just told the grandsons last night where they were going for vacation. They were convinced they were going somewhere else. They are very excited, to say the least.

What they don't know is my younger daughter and I are going to be there as well, arriving later in the day and will surprise them after they get back from dinner. Can't wait to see the looks on their faces.

2 weeks from this moment I will be in my "magic" place...sipping a margarita at the Margarita Shack at DTD.:cool1:

FOUR LOOOOOOOOOOOONG days to go! LOL

Good thing I have four days, it's a surprise trip for DD 6 and I haven't been able to pull the suitcases down. That will happen tomorrow while she has a friend over to play (distract her) and I'll get the packing done!

It feels surreal after all this planning to actually be going!:cloud9:

Can anyone help me with posting the ticker to my DIS page? I know how to make one and after that I have no idea.....as you can see its not showing on the bottom of this its just the code....ahhh

Can anyone help me with posting the ticker to my DIS page? I know how to make one and after that I have no idea.....as you can see its not showing on the bottom of this its just the code....ahhh

I think you need to have tag in front and take out the "URL" tag.

[IMG]http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1254553030.png

2 weeks from this moment I will be in my "magic" place...sipping a margarita at the Margarita Shack at DTD.:cool1:

I want to sip a margarita at the Margarita Shack. Where in DTD is this located?? Do tell! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter