Post Christmas Sales?

In The world of Disney will Christmas decorations go on sale after Dec 25th? Thanks!!
I would not count on it. This year we were in DL just before Thanksgiving and Elias and Co in DCA had a display of Halloween merchandise, but everything was full price.

The week between Christmas and New Year's is DL's busiest time of the year so it's highly unlikely there will be any markdowns.

Ahh, those were the days when everything in the parks that was Christmas was 50% off! Most of my Christmas decor is from those days. I have not seen anything on sale after Christmas. I agree, if it is going to be on sale, it is going to the outlets.

Last year was an exception. There were some killer deals after Christmas. They still had jerseys, Christmas Onesies, and a lot more at 50% off, that moved to 70%, and you could use your AP discount. Got Christmas jerseys for under $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter