• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Card Winner here!!!!!!!

daughterlovesgoofy

Earning My Ears
:banana: :banana: Yeah, today I won a set of ears and a certificate from Disney. I have mailed in post cards for several months on and off and finally won today. I am not sure who was more excited me or my DD10 and 9. They have watched me fill out so many post cards they were very happy for me. Yeah, we leave in 13 days! Wooooh Hoooooooo!:cool1:

Awesome! Take lots of pics with your winning ears!! Congrats!

Congratulations! That must be so exciting to get a box from Disney after all those months of mailing postcards! :cheer2:

Congratulations!

I too got ears today! First time to win (after a year and a half of entering postcards)!

What kind of ears did you win? I got the dark blue with white ears ears. :)

WOW. I'm envious of you. I just started mailing in my postcards. The family must be very excited to be going to WDW. :dance3: Have lots of fun!!!

I'm trying to get DH to set up a vacation this year for my 50th BD. I'm driving him crazy I think. I sing DIS tunes:rolleyes1 , make MM pancakes::MickeyMo and I've been on Ebay looking at pins and entering their Disney contest. I've got the bug real bad.

Congratulations!! I am sending in post cards and crossing my fingers! Have a wonderful vacation!

What kind of post cards are you sending in? I want to win too!!!

What kind of drawings does ebay have? I am all excited and I have no clue what any of you are talking about. :goofy:

Congratulations to all of you who won something.

I used to do the 3x5 postcards, but since December I've been writing our info on index cards and placing them into an envelope. I didn't win last year, but I finally won ears the other day. :)

I don't know how eBay's contest works - I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Good luck!

My ears are dark blue hat with white ears also. I have worn them on and off for several days now.
I went to our post office and bought pre-paid post cards, I did not cut anything off to make it smaller. I filled out required info and mailed it in. Good Luck to all! It was fun winning after many months of trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter