• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post A Pic Of The Castle (from any Disney park)

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
A recent photo.

Cinderella1.jpg

243ee3b4.jpg

October 2008

Well....You didn't say which castle.....

Christiana002-2.jpg

Does anyone have a better pic than this to post, please ? Some here never got to see the "cake".

Does anyone have a better pic than this to post, please ? Some here never got to see the "cake".

I searched and searched everywhere and finally found the photos from that year...but my damn scanner "cannot communicate with my laptop"...this printer scanner has been nothing but trouble since I got it....anyway, I went and stole one from the web because, IMHO....this is the WORST they have ever decorated the castle...not that its a bad job of decorating....its just that its SOOOO TACKY!!!! And Im not one to disrespect a good tacky approach to anything...I like GOOD tacky!!!! But this is just plain ol'tacky!!
2688829965_e1509ded89_b.jpg

100_2123.jpg

Christmas 2007...looking up from under the front archway. This is one of the best pics Ive ever taken of the castle.

Arrrrgh!!! I'm running in circles and screaming right now!!! Not the PEPTO BISMAL PINK CASTLE!!!! Arrrgh!!!!

2688829965_e1509ded89_b.jpg

Here is my favorite!
_MG_0731.jpg

I took it at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party last year. I wish I was going back again this year, but sadly I'm not! :(

Wow.....what a shot!!!!! That doesnt even look REAL!!!!!! I know this isnt a competition....but you STILL win!!!

Not sure whose picture you are referring to, but if it is mine, I brought a tripod into the park that night...much to the embarrassment of my daughters! They think I am such a geek!!! I think I took probably 50 shots during the fireworks at different shutter speeds, but this was my favorite.

Listen to the MODESTY here!!!! C'MON....Im definatately referring to your shot, Holly!!!! Better than official Disney photos!!! Heck...I dont even think Shan could improve that with his photoshop skills!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter