Possilbe New Hat Spotted in Fireworks Lobby?

W.C.Drummer

VMK Title: W.C.Drummer
I was standing in a Firework lobby when I saw a Guest appear. I've never seen this before and wanted your thoughts on what it could possibly be. I do see that to the right of the Guest is a girl wearing a Tiara with the same antenna like lines coming from the top. That still doesn't explain what the reddish type mask is that he is wearing... Here is the picture I took.

Mask1.gif

mask2.gif

Guest not wearing any pins and no signature.

actually, there is a girl standing where he is, notice the crown above his head? Boys cannot wear crowns.

There are two avatars standing on the same spot in the Fireworks lobby. This happens many times in various VMK public rooms, and I do sometimes take second glances at them.

To be exact it is a girl avatar with Red pigtails and a tiara under the boy avatar shown on top. :)

actually, there is a girl standing where he is, notice the crown above his head? Boys cannot wear crowns.

There are two avatars standing on the same spot in the Fireworks lobby. This happens many times in various VMK public rooms, and I do sometimes take second glances at them.

To be exact it is a girl avatar with Red pigtails and a tiara under the boy avatar shown on top. :)

Yep, just two different avatars.

Nice catch, though! I would have never seen it.

Mythbusters are on the case! :rotfl2:

Just to clarify, I did think it was a new hat just by reading the OP: it's not an obvious error.

ok heres; my opinion I agree totally with the crown and another avatar girl where he is but i DO NOT think at all that one girl has red pigtails that looks nothing like red pigtails so maybe it is a new hat who knows

ok heres; my opinion I agree totally with the crown and another avatar girl where he is but i DO NOT think at all that one girl has red pigtails that looks nothing like red pigtails so maybe it is a new hat who knows
No, it is pigtails. If it isn't for some reason it is the girl's pirate hat.

Odd! Looks like a mask or somethings.

Regardless ...YOU need to stop kicking my you know what at fireworks. I played with you several times today. No way I can get 8k+

Lose a little...next time you see AtomicSpaceGirl
:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter