Possible to add Night Safari reservation to MDE itinerary?

John L Reed III

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for the Night Safari at AKL, but I can't figure out a way to (if its possible) to add it to My Disney Experience. Would like to have my whole schedule in one place!

My wife and son did the Behind the Seeds Tour in Epcot recently. I could not find a way to add it to our MDE. It seems to be an oversight by Disney.

Any extra activities/tours etc that you book will not be added to your reservation on MDE. However if you go to your itinerary for the individual day you will find the option to add a note. You can do this and add the reservation, time and confirmation number. This keeps the information on MDE along with the rest of your reservations so that you can access this information using your app on the day.

I hope this helps,
Dora

Any extra activities/tours etc that you book will not be added to your reservation on MDE. However if you go to your itinerary for the individual day you will find the option to add a note. You can do this and add the reservation, time and confirmation number. This keeps the information on MDE along with the rest of your reservations so that you can access this information using your app on the day.

I hope this helps,
Dora

This is what I was going to suggest. There are some things that Disney doesn't include in MDE, including things like behind-the-scenes tours and "Dining with a Disney Animal Expert". I just added these things to MDE as "notes" in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter