Possible ticket promos

emmababy

DIS Veteran
We ate taking 7 of us next June. Was so excited about the 4 day but then learned it expires a week before we get there. We could use In the Spring but points and airfare were craZy.

Usually we get annual passes but this will be our only trip this year.

I just didn't know if anything better will come along.

There isn't anything else out there that I know about but you never know when they might roll something out.Keep your eyes open.

It seems any discounts from Disney on non AP tickets for DVC owners are few and far between.

We are in the same boat as the OP. I called MS the day this deal was announced, but I didn't even know about it. I was booking our trip for July and when I finished, the CM said do you know about the new DVC discount ticket offer? I said no and he told me about it.

When he finished I thanked him but pointed out the dates of the tickets expired well before the dates for my vacation, which he had just booked.

He was sort of embarrassed, and said, well it looks like Disney timed the discount to end just before Summer season starts.

I'm not holding my breath for another offer to coincide with my trip.

For people traveling before the expiration date, is there any benefit to buying this ticket to exchange for an annual pass? In the past you could save money by buying discounted tickets then upgrading to annual pass, but these tickets are a bit odd, only allowing 1 visit per park.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the answer is no.These tickets are an introduction to the parks as I see it.

For people traveling before the expiration date, is there any benefit to buying this ticket to exchange for an annual pass? In the past you could save money by buying discounted tickets then upgrading to annual pass, but these tickets are a bit odd, only allowing 1 visit per park.

I did two chats & one phone with MS re these tix. The upgrade value is exactly the same amount you originally paid for it vs the bridging of discounted tickets after one day's usage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter