Possible ticket increase on existing res?

OklahomaTourist

Mouseketeer
Hi, all.

Already booked a MYW package for this June with the 30% discount, including tickets. The tickets were discounted by virtue of the package purchase. Now, I've only paid the deposit, and I know the Disney info plainly stated that the rates are subject to change until its paid in full...so...

I'm hearing rumors here that WDW will be increasing ticket prices early this year, possibly on or before April 1. Most of those stories have been tied to direct ticket purchases, so I was not clear whether that might affect my package unless I pay for it in full before 4/1. Anyone clarify that for me?

Thanks,
OKT

If you modify your reservation at all after the ticket increase, then you will be subject to the higher prices. If you do nothing but pay off the balance then you are locked into the lower prices.

HTH!

So if I booked my OCtober trip now with dining and tickets. with the CURRENT ticket prices, and Free Dining came out and I changed to the Free Dining,
So your saying that Disney would add in the increased ticket price??

So if I booked my OCtober trip now with dining and tickets. with the CURRENT ticket prices, and Free Dining came out and I changed to the Free Dining,
So your saying that Disney would add in the increased ticket price??

That is correct. If you modify your reservation you pay the prices in effect when you modify.

Are they really going to do that this much earlier this year? Makes me think they might try this before Free Dining is released (if it is released) to make more money. Our next trip, whether in August or December of this year will probably be our last one for a very, very, long time. I am just really starting to get a sour taste in my mouth for this company.

Are they really going to do that this much earlier this year? Makes me think they might try this before Free Dining is released (if it is released) to make more money. Our next trip, whether in August or December of this year will probably be our last one for a very, very, long time. I am just really starting to get a sour taste in my mouth for this company.

:lmao::rotfl: just wash the taste out with a :mickeybar :rolleyes1:rolleyes1pixiedust:pixiedust:

If you modify your reservation at all after the ticket increase, then you will be subject to the higher prices. If you do nothing but pay off the balance then you are locked into the lower prices.

HTH!

That's great info, Cinder. Thanks. No intent to change the res at this point, so I think we're good. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter