Possible Ticket Exchange

loumack

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone

Hope ye are all looking forward to ur hols!!! We're going on the 01st Sept and have 14 day Orlando Felxiplus tickets. They include Universal, IOA, Seaworld, Aquatica & Busch Gardens.

We really want to see Disney as well for a day or 2 so I am wondering if there are any other couples (or parties of 2!!) that are travelling around the same time as us with Disney park hopper tickets would be willing to swop for a day or 2.

Just tryna save a few €€€ so we have more to spend there!!!!!

We are staying close to Universal so there will be no problems to verify the tickets.

Thanks

Lou :grouphug::grouphug:

Sometimes they never even asked us for our finger print, so its just your luck, or you could argue with them if they pull you up that they are your tickets and they will rescan your finger.

Seems like it could be hassle tho.....wouldn't want anyone else to be put out *** they would have to change the fingerprint back after we were finished with them.

Think now we'll just wait till we get there and see what we can do!

Thanks again

If you want to go to disney for just a day you could get a MNSSHP ticket (assuming you are there when it is on - starts mid sept I think)

You can get into MK from 4pm on a party ticket alone and stay until midnight.

Costs about $50 each so cheaper than a 1 day ticket.

Seems like it could be hassle tho.....wouldn't want anyone else to be put out *** they would have to change the fingerprint back after we were finished with them.

Think now we'll just wait till we get there and see what we can do!

Thanks again

It's not a question of going to the trouble. You can't change the fingerprints on the tickets. It becomes the ticket's unique ID. Last year we always had to place our finger on the scanner to gain access. There was no way around it unless there was a problem with the magnetic strip. A party night ticket sounds like your best bet and you will probably have great fun!

You can get into MK from 4pm on a party ticket alone and stay until midnight.

Costs about $50 each so cheaper than a 1 day ticket.

Apparently they are no longer allowing the 4 pm access on party tickets. I am not sure if it was rumour or fact, but I will try and find the thread.

EDIT:
Whew, it seems to be the usual rumour, but here is the thread if you want to have a good (long) read.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2531644

Thanks 2tiggies. Dont think that will work either. We leave orlando on the 10th Sept and MNSSHP starts on the 14th!!

Think we may just have to suck it up and buy the tickets there!!!!!

I have seen the rumours but the party tickets and the official word has always been from 7pm.

Realistically though they can't have everyone line up and only open the gates at 7pm. The ones at the back would still be queuing when the parade starts!

Shame you leave before it starts - think one day tickets are $80 ish:eek:

When we bought ours, I was told personally by the ticket lady on the phone that access was from 4 pm with the party starting at 7pm - so either that applies only to ours on the 19th October (as if), or someone got something wrong somewhere.....

Tessa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter