possible stupid question. what is disney's phone # to reserve a room?

Mrs.viv07

DIS Veteran
i read yesterday you can make reservation for january 2007 but that prices won't come out till jan 1 2007, well i have some questions
* if i buy tickets now will i be able to use them in jan?
* is it better to wiat till august when new packages come out? meaning will it be cheaper or better to wait or to get them now?
* why doesn't disney website give me rates for 2007?

thanks

Mrs.viv07 said:
i read yesterday you can make reservation for january 2007 but that prices won't come out till jan 1 2007, well i have some questions
* if i buy tickets now will i be able to use them in jan?
* is it better to wiat till august when new packages come out? meaning will it be cheaper or better to wait or to get them now?
* why doesn't disney website give me rates for 2007?

thanks
I'v tryed also and cant make any reservations ether but here is the # that i have 1-407-934-7639 :thumbsup2

daisy duck said:
I'v tryed also and cant make any reservations ether but here is the # that i have 1-407-934-7639 :thumbsup2

Not sure if this will work for you guys but those of us who live in Canada have stumbled across a toll free #. Doesn't hurt to give it a try :cool1:

1 - 800 -828 -0228

Cast members are either not sure or not allowed to tell folks abuot this. Hope it works -- saves me BUNDLES of cash since we all know you can be on the phone for close to 30 minutes just WAITING to speak to someone.

Donald - my hero said:

Not sure if this will work for you guys but those of us who live in Canada have stumbled across a toll free #. Doesn't hurt to give it a try :cool1:

1 - 800 -828 -0228

Cast members are either not sure or not allowed to tell folks abuot this. Hope it works -- saves me BUNDLES of cash since we all know you can be on the phone for close to 30 minutes just WAITING to speak to someone.
Thank you :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter