Possible refurbs in 2018

TandCmum

Mouseketeer
We are currently researching resorts for our trip in 2018 and I know there are lot of resort refurbishments currently happening or happening in 2017. Does anybody have any ideas what might be getting a major overhaul in 2018 at all? I know it's ages away but just wondered if any rumours or any predictions.We haven't been for 9 years and will be speanding 21 nights in Disney so we are wanting a resort we can spend some time relaxing in.

Poly is probably OK, since they just went through a huge refurb. If the Wilderness Lodge stuff is done, then that will be fine. Yacht Club is supposed to go through room refurbs next year, but it has been pushed off a couple of times. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they are still working on it in 2018.

POR and POFQ will be due once Coronado is complete. They'll be more than 5 years out from the last major room refurb.

GF just went through a major overhaul a few years ago (and they are currently re-doing Gasparilla's now) and I think BWI is done. I would guess that AoA won't be going into refurb anytime soon as it just opened a few years ago, but that is just speculation on my part. Just know, sometimes things happen and need to be fixed sort of last minute (the pool at BC/YC a few years ago for instance), so you can make a best guess and then, really, just hope for the best. We've stayed at a few resorts while refurbs (BWV and BCV) and major construction (GF) was going on. We barely noticed the refurbs. The construction at GF, though, was something else! It was never noisy, but it was kind of an eyesore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter