Possible changes to WDW.com (Reservation Profiles)

Do you like the possible new features?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any option would be better than what they currently have! Hoping for a new design sooner than later!

Took the survey, and also liked K. However, also liked the calendar view (works better for me to see things in that format, a visualization thing).

The current one is so NOT-user friendly. I'd LOVE something new like this. I'm surprised it's taken so long. ;) THANKS to the OP for posting!

** also chose K-closed for preference. :)

Does anyone know if they will print you a list of your adr's upon check-in at your resort? I too have made and unmade more than my share and want to be sure I am cancelling the ones I won't be using. :teacher:

Does anyone know if they will print you a list of your adr's upon check-in at your resort? I too have made and unmade more than my share and want to be sure I am cancelling the ones I won't be using. :teacher:
This won't answer your question but a heads up....
Last Nov. I called to make some adjustments to my ADRs because things weren't showing up properly online and whoa it was a mess. Different ADRs linked to different phone numbers. They said they had seen it so many times and no one knew how it was happening. In my case it had them listed under 3 different numbers and one of them was 10 years old! I only ever gave my actual home phone but somehow, the system got other numbers in there. What I'm saying is it might not be a simple click and print IF they can do it. I've never asked.

I would be THRILLED if they made these changes. And the sooner, the better :thumbsup2 I think it would help with all my second-guessing of ADRs to be able to see them all in one place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter