Possible 5 people in room put 2 in cribs???

shoppingbou

Mouseketeer
Hello All!!

Ok, I am sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find it the the "search" thing...

Can we be 5 people in 1 room in a value resort (let's say All Stars Movies)?? But 2 babies in 2 pack n plays??

The twins will be 2 when we go, so they'll each sleep in their own crib and we also have our son who will be 4.

Is it even possible to request 2 pack n plays?

And then, when they are all older, is our only option a family suite in All Stars Music??

THANKS!!!

It is going to be a VERY tight fit, there is no rule against it so long as there are 4 "people" and one under 2 to make the 5th. I don't know where you will put the pack and plays we were cramped with one pack and play in a value room it will be tight but doable!

In a value room, you can have up to four people plus one baby in a crib. Since you have two babies, one counts towards your four person limit. So you are fine to fit in a Value room before the twins' third birthday. It could be really tight, though, with two PNPs in a value room - you'll want to be sure that can be done before booking that option.

After that, you can do a suite at ASMu or a trundle bed room at POR. The cabins at FW are another option, or most of the deluxe rooms hold 5 people.

Our twins are 20 days behind yours - it's quite a ride, isn't it??

I have to agree with WHERE will you put two pack and plays. Those rooms are EXTREMELY small. the distance between the beds is not wide enough for a pack and play (and you can't move the beds). The distance between the wall and bed is about a foot, and when you open the door to the room, you are SKIMMING the corner of one of the beds, if that gives you an idea of the room size at all. The furniture is not moveable either (the large dresser with t.v.). You will really not have anywhere to put the second pack and play assuming you will be bringing luggage with you...

I'd seriously look into a moderate or get two value rooms. CBR has the largest rooms among the moderates.

By age 2, my girls were in regular beds - could you fit all 3 kids in one double bed, with bedrails? One could sleep down the end (the oldest one) and the toddlers could stay up at the top with the bed rails. There's extra bedding in the rooms, (or there was when we went) or you could ask mousekeeping for an extra sheet and blanket, and make up the bottom of the bed as a separate sleeping spot. You can get bedrails on request.

I can fit my double stroller between the bed and the wall at Pop Century, so I'm thinking you might be able to fit one of them there (I know my pack and play that I own would fit there, not sure if Disney's are bigger??) and maybe the other one beside the dresser, or in the closet area, or between both beds. It is gonna be a tight fit any way that you try it though especially with luggage and strollers, etc.

My kids are about the same age as yours, is it possible you sleep with the twins and the older with your DH or vice versa or all 3 kids in one bed with rails?

We stayed in the YC w/one pack and play and our dbl bob stroller and we had some room, but not alot in the entrance area to our room. You should be able to stay since they consider the infants. But they are building the art of animation resort which sounds like it will mostly be suites like the one in all star music, so you would have your choice b/w the 2 but thats not until late 2012

You can move the table so I would probably just move it all the way into the vanity area and put it in the closet space. Then you will have more room between the dresser and the window where you may be able to fit 2, or I think you may also be able to fit one in the space between the dresser and the bathroom area. It will be a very tight fit, especially if you have a double stroller. You will probably need to fold it up.

Probably not recommended by the fire marshall but if you just need the pack and play at night, or naps when no one needs to come in and out, you could probably fold one up at least partially during the day and then put it basically in front of the door (leave as much space as you can) next to the bed. If you look on the resort board for photos of the resorts this will make more sense.

We stayed in the Pop when my twins were just over two and we were able to fit two pack and plays in there. I thought it would be tight, but there is an amazing use of space in those small rooms. We were able to fit one pack and play between the wall and bed and we moved the table to put the other one there.

We had a connecting room booked in for my mother and sisters so one of our four kids were supposed to stay there, but that never happened. We were able to fit all six of us and all the carseats and luggage just fine. We were only in the room to sleep. I would say do it now, because anytime you go again you WILL have to book two rooms in a value. Now when we go we get two connecting value rooms and that works out great!

Have fun! It sure is quite a ride with twins! I does go by quickly though--I cannot believe mine will be in kindergarten next year!!!

Our twins were 2.4 on their 1st trip in October and we stayed in a 1 bedroom Villa with rented DVC points. We rented 2 cribs from A Baby's Best Friend (abbf.com) and had a great experience.
I would think you could do that in ASM Suites. I loved having cribs there for them because it was just like home.

I have to agree with WHERE will you put two pack and plays. Those rooms are EXTREMELY small. the distance between the beds is not wide enough for a pack and play (and you can't move the beds). The distance between the wall and bed is about a foot, and when you open the door to the room, you are SKIMMING the corner of one of the beds, if that gives you an idea of the room size at all. The furniture is not moveable either (the large dresser with t.v.). You will really not have anywhere to put the second pack and play assuming you will be bringing luggage with you...

false... We've moved the bed to the wall when we have traveled with our then 3yo DD. Our 1st two trips to Disney we moved it and my wife slept with her. Its possible to do. they aren't bolted to the floor.

false... We've moved the bed to the wall when we have traveled with our then 3yo DD. Our 1st two trips to Disney we moved it and my wife slept with her. Its possible to do. they aren't bolted to the floor.

We tried unsuccessfully to move the bed at Pop last year. We could slide the mattress against the wall, but not the frame.

It's probably not impossible, but it will be very crowded. I think a bigger issue is whether or not they'll fit comfortably into the P&Ps at 2. My twins slept in them at 10 months and they were crowded; I know they couldn't have fit comfortably the following year.

We stayed at Ft. Wilderness cabins and were able to put two P&Ps in the room, no problem. Have you considered FW or maybe renting DVC points? You should be able to get a fairly good deal at Saratoga Springs or Old Key West and you'll have plenty of space.

We tried unsuccessfully to move the bed at Pop last year. We could slide the mattress against the wall, but not the frame.

didn't try Pop as both times were at differing All star resorts.. I know one was the Movies but not certain on the other. I want to say Sports, but not 100%..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter