• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Positive thoughts and Prayers for the 4 year old who almost drowned

I too am keeping this little guy & his family in my prayers everyday. My heart goes out to all involved. I can not even imagine what they are going through. God Bless!!!

sending prayers to the little boy and his family.

Most holy apostle st. Jude, friend of jesus,
i place this family in your care at this difficult time.
Pray for them; help them know
that they need not face their troubles alone.
Please join them in their need,
asking god to send them consolation in sorrow,
courage in fear,
and healing in the midst of suffering.
Ask our loving god to fill them
with the grace to accept
whatever may lie ahead for all of them and their loved ones,
and to strengthen their faith in god's healing power.
Thank you, st. Jude,
for the promise of hope
you hold out to all who believe,
and inspire me to give this gift of hope
to others as it has been given to me.
Amen

Amen.

Prayers and Pixie Dust pixiedust: for this little guy ... he and his whole family have been on my mind since I heard about this tragic accident. May his parents and siblings find strength and peace at this most difficult time.

{{HUGS}} for them all ... and for those of us with our own kids, give them an extra HUG tonight ... even if it has to be through cyberspace. ;)

I can't stop thinking about this family either. I'm sending all my best wishes and prayers their way!

Constant prayers for the entire family! Kiddos that age are fighters and I look forward to hearing news of a great outcome! In the meantime, it's definitely has meant some extra hugs and water safety discussions with our little ones at home!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for the little guy and his family. I can't stop thinking about him either.

My heart sank when I read the other thread. I prayed for this boy and his parents and siblings. Things can happen so quickly ! In a sea of 4 year olds sometimes it is easy to lose sight of your own child, it only takes 10 seconds. I was so pleased to hear he is in stable condition. It could be anyone one of us. I am thankful this one sounds like it will have a happy ending!

I wish, we had an official statement, regarding his condition.

Me too! I think about him - and check for updates - a few times each day!! It's not really any of my business perhaps...but, as a mother of a young son (and recent cruiser), I'm longing to hear from an official source that he'll recover.

everytime I think of them, i pray for his health and their strength.

I keep hoping for updates too. Here is a Jewish Prayer for Healing. If you click on the link and go to the part where it says f you have an mp3 player on your computer and you would like to listen to Mi Shebeirach, click here., click on it to hear Debbie Friedman singing it. http://www.ritualwell.org/ritual/mi-shebeirach-3

Mi Shebeirach
Found In: Healing from Illness
Tags: Debbie Friedman, mi sheberakh
Lyrics by Debbie Friedman, z"l and Drorah Setel | Song

Mi shebeirach avoteinu
M'kor habracha l'imoteinu

May the source of strength who blessed the ones before us,
Help us find the courage to make our lives a blessing
And let us say: Amen.

Mi shebeirach imoteinu
M'kor habracha l'avoteinu

Bless those in need of healing with refuah sh'leimah
The renewal of body, the renewal of spirit
And let us say: Amen.

Me too! I think about him - and check for updates - a few times each day!! It's not really any of my business perhaps...but, as a mother of a young son (and recent cruiser), I'm longing to hear from an official source that he'll recover.

everytime I think of them, i pray for his health and their strength.

This story has touched many of us. There's nothing wrong with caring about the outcome. IMO

My prayers are with him and his family. My own 4yo is a dasher and it's easy to get caught up in crowds. I'm sure his parents are judging themselves far harder than the rest of the internet. My prayers are also with all of those who witnessed the accident, especially other children. I do hope this little boy makes a full recovery.

Continue to think of this family and pray for all. I hope someone might be able to update at some point but would understand if they don't. I always thought it was more of a lost child as they are so very quick at that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter