Portofino Pet friendly

wdwtink

Mouseketeer
Hi, we have never stayed at the Portofino but the AP rate was so good we are taking advantage of the great deal. We are booked in a Bay View with our 7 pound Pomeranian. So excited. Can anyone tell me where the Bay view rooms are located and if they have the little balcony ? I see some pictures where they do and some that dont. What determines and is there a way to request a Bay view with one?

I’m not sure which rooms are set up for pets
Call the hotel for what view you will have for a pet room

I'd still contact the hotel directly to verify that they offer a bay room as a pet friendly room. For example, club level rooms can not be pet friendly and at Royal Pacific it's only standard view rooms.

As for balconies, I thought I was reading that only a few rooms (like less than 10 in the whole place, but I could be wrong) offer the juliette style balcony or the full balcony and they were request only. Good luck! I'll be there in the fall if my cruise gets canceled! LOL

I'd still contact the hotel directly to verify that they offer a bay room as a pet friendly room. For example, club level rooms can not be pet friendly and at Royal Pacific it's only standard view rooms.

As for balconies, I thought I was reading that only a few rooms (like less than 10 in the whole place, but I could be wrong) offer the juliette style balcony or the full balcony and they were request only. Good luck! I'll be there in the fall if my cruise gets canceled! LOL
They booked me into a Bay view room. Portofino pet friendly rooms are garden view and Bay view. I booked and called yesterday to confirm my room and gave my pet information. Im just wondering if Bay view rooms have balconies.

Portofino pet friendly rooms are garden and Bay view. I booked a bay view room. My question is about the balconies. Im just wondering if all bay view rooms have balconies.

No they don't all have balconies. There are only a few with balconies. They might put you on the ground floor which has a little courtyard. We actually stayed in one and it was quite lovely.

I do believe any room with a balcony (Juliet or full) is either a Deluxe or higher level room.

As for pet friendly rooms, at RPR all the pet friendly rooms are ground level and in the same tower. I'd guess that PBR would probably have their pet friendly rooms on the ground level and grouped together as well.

They booked me into a Bay view room. Portofino pet friendly rooms are garden view and Bay view. I booked and called yesterday to confirm my room and gave my pet information. Im just wondering if Bay view rooms have balconies.

Have fun and let us know how you made out with the pet room. Interested myself how room was and how you made out with your pet there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter