• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Portofino Club Question

eliezra

Mouseketeer
We are going to Portofino last week of October and have Club booked. I am curious what the breakfast offerings have been now that it is in the ballroom temporarily. I know there used to be eggs, potatoes, breakfast meat, and all the usual continental fare.

Is this still the case? A few pictures I saw showed breakfast burritos, hard boiled eggs, and potatoes. Is that the breakfast offering every morning or does it rotate? I would be the only one in the family that would eat a breakfast burrito.

Thanks for any info!

We were there a couple of weeks ago. They had some sort of egg sandwich (burrito, croissant, etc) that changed every day. They had some sort of potatoes every morning, always had hard boiled eggs and all of the other usual such as cereal, yogurt, pastries, bagels, etc. it was very nice.

i just got back from an 8 day stay. The breakfast offerings are very scaled back to what we had experienced previously. as the prior person posted, there was a breakfast sandwich which rotated between scrambled eggs with bacon on a Hawaiian roll, English muffin with egg, cheese and sausage and an egg burrito. potatoes also rotated between hash brown patties and roasted fingerling potatoes Neither of which were very good. They no longer offer fresh cut up fruit, they have apples and oranges. They no longer offer oatmeal with with toppings, it is now the pre sweetened, make yourself variety. It may have been ok if I had not stayed previously but I was not impressed and chose to pay for the breakfast buffet down stairs. Although the resort was sold out the first few nights we were there, they are still reducing offerings based on COVId. Less options in club lounge and room was not cleaned the entire time we were there. They only provide trash and towel service. Knowing what I know now, I would not spend the money on club level and use the extra money to go to the breakfast buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter