Portofino Bay Keurig Coffee

You get 4 free per day ( they are replenished).If you need or want anymore than that they charge you $1.50 each

For me the four means one tea, one decaf, and two caffeinated coffees. Still unsure how that covers the needs of two coffee drinkers... And during our last stay it was even emeril's. sad.

For me the four means one tea, one decaf, and two caffeinated coffees. Still unsure how that covers the needs of two coffee drinkers... And during our last stay it was even emeril's. sad.

Yep, it's been that way for a little while now. There are ways of getting as many as you need. :thumbsup2

Well, we were at RPR in October and we got Emeril's. Everything else was the same.

People have talked about contacting Star Service and asking for what you want those 4 to be...gotta say I don't think SS has yet said "yes" to anything we've called about. It's actually getting a bit silly.

If we hadn't had concierge level this last time at PBH I would have left a note for the housekeeper asking for four full-caffeine cups (and nothing else). Got great results the one day I left a note. (and a tip of course, just like the other days we had housekeeping come in)

Sometimes we just bring our own K-cups.... That way we've got what we want when we want it. :thumbsup2

glad I found this post, was wondering about this.. staying at RPR next month. I have a Keurig and I am a huge coffee drinker, if I can't at least have about 3 cups while getting ready in the morning, I won't be perty,lol... so I guess I will bring some from the house and use those. I can assume it ok to still use the Keurig without using their coffee correct?!

glad I found this post, was wondering about this.. staying at RPR next month. I have a Keurig and I am a huge coffee drinker, if I can't at least have about 3 cups while getting ready in the morning, I won't be perty,lol... so I guess I will bring some from the house and use those. I can assume it ok to still use the Keurig without using their coffee correct?!

Absolutely! They are normal k-cups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter